When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So is Chris ET's euromariner gonna have the updated....

vizsladog

We going to replace all crystals to CLARK crystals which makes it even closer to gen, on the WM9 the biggest flaw on the Crystal is the HUGE etched crown at 6 oclock... on my Euromariner it is quite smaller but still VISIBLE so we're going to upgrade our crystals.

The GEN etched crown you basically cannot see with your bare eyes...it is almost invisible (unless your superhuman :p ).

So we'll swap all crystals + gaskets to gen specs 1 piece Gasket + aftermarket CLARK crystal which has GEN specifications.... and NO etched crown at 6 oclock. This will make it the closest to gen for repstandard!

The CLARK CRYSTAL is known to have the exact same DATE-MAG 2.5x magnification at 3 oclock as the GEN... so this will be only good.

We might do a pearl upgrade as well, to an Watchmaterial Pearl, pearls are on its way.

Take a look at an SAMPLE V3 Lugholed ETA based EUROMARINER with CLARK Crystal installed..

Btw, we also got Euromariner TT already made :p take a look here

euromariner-v3-clark-887.jpg

euromariner-v3-clark-888.jpg

euromariner-v3-clark-889.jpg

euromariner-v3-clark-890.jpg

euromariner-v3-clark-891.jpg

euromariner-v3-clark-892.jpg

euromariner-v3-clark-893.jpg

Beauty!

You could make some special models Chris, with wm pearl , limited quantity... I wonder if you could shave the CGs from the beginning... That would lead to an almost gen looking Euromariner..

Nice job Chris...

PS: The TT is a new version? What about the gold wrap ? (that is the most annoying thing..)

Man I love these watches,a newbeeeeee question,If I wanted the best Sub which should I buy?I do not understand all the v3,4,things I would like a green or black,that is as close to the real thing I can buy,I know it will cost me and that is fine I don't mind paying.

Thank you in advance,

Buddy

We going to replace all crystals to CLARK crystals which makes it even closer to gen, on the WM9 the biggest flaw on the Crystal is the HUGE etched crown at 6 oclock... on my Euromariner it is quite smaller but still VISIBLE so we're going to upgrade our crystals.

The GEN etched crown you basically cannot see with your bare eyes...it is almost invisible (unless your superhuman :p ).

So we'll swap all crystals + gaskets to gen specs 1 piece Gasket + aftermarket CLARK crystal which has GEN specifications.... and NO etched crown at 6 oclock. This will make it the closest to gen for repstandard!

The CLARK CRYSTAL is known to have the exact same DATE-MAG 2.5x magnification at 3 oclock as the GEN... so this will be only good.

We might do a pearl upgrade as well, to an Watchmaterial Pearl, pearls are on its way.

Take a look at an SAMPLE V3 Lugholed ETA based EUROMARINER with CLARK Crystal installed..

Btw, we also got Euromariner TT already made :p take a look here

Ok.......Very nice, when the pearl upgrade version is available, put me on the list :1a: PM me with any details

Thanks!!!!

Steve

Chris,

Two reccomendations for the v5...

1. Instead of a watchmaterial pearl, change the inserts and apply superluminova yourself. It will look gen and will cost you less.

2. CGs CGs CGs...

Thanks again for working to make the best sub rep!

-Shawn

BTW the above is a V3 = Lugholes + no engravings...

V2 = Engravings, no lugholes

V4 = No Engravings, no lugholes

pics of V4 below

web-euromariner-black-v4-804.jpg

I have a Tudor on its way to me but apart from a 'Palp' modded MBW DRSD and an earlier 5717 from ioffer (both now gone) I haven't ever had any interest in Rolex. However, reading this thread may change that. Maybe it's just the presentation and quality of the photography but these look really good.