When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

want to get a black themes...

asiparks

erm...the running seconds looks to be pretty much between the "11" and the "1" on the pics I'm looking at.... :p

post-12933-1224112012_thumb.jpg

That would be the chronographs second hand, I am talking about the running second hand, which is on the 9 position subdial, not 12 where it should be ^_^

And yes that is a really terrible date mag, not a good rep...

This is the best price I have seen for the accurate sec@12 AP: http://www.silix-prime.com/product.asp?id=2074

Cheers! B)

ok , so you're all saying that the subdial in the picture at "9", that only goes up to 30, is the seconds counter ?

And the lowered subdial at "12" that goes all the way up to 60 is, in fact, not the seconds counter, but something else ? Am I reading that right ?

Now, I'll be the first to admit that I know bugger all about the ROO, but looking at the unquestionably "secs at 9" 7750 on my wrist at this moment, the sub dial at 9 is contentedly counting away the seconds, on a dial that in fact goes up to "60" and not the twice as efficient "30" ...so you see how I might be confused by your assertions :huh:

Edited by asiparks