When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

To regulate or nt

wazza3000

I have chance to get my Heritage rep regulated by a rep friendly local watch maker.

At the moment it gains 5 sec a day.

I wear it daily so would like it to be more accurate, but am wondering if this is good as it's gonna get.

Do you think it is worth the bother ?

TIA

Edited by wazza3000

If this is a daily average under your wearing + resting conditions , leave it that way , its excellent.

You can try to improve it without regulating by trying several resting positions (eg crown up , dial up , etc) and see if you can compensate the deviation during the wearing time.

5 secs are fine IMO. Is it ETA or copy ETA?

Not entirely sure bit new to all this :rolleyes: It's the ultimate version from Chris @ eurotimez

thinks it's an Asian ETA whatver that means ;)

Quick note to all please don't think I'm complaining, I'm absolutely blown away with the quality of this watch, I'm only asking out of of interest.

Edited by wazza3000

Yes, thanks. I am still hesitating between the Skyland and your watch (the SOH non chrono)....

What colour is yours? Could you post some pics? The AR would really interest me! SO if you can please post reflectionless pics and some, where the blue tint is visible.

I'd appreciate it!

Thanks!

Yes, thanks. I am still hesitating between the Skyland and your watch (the SOH non chrono)....

What colour is yours? Could you post some pics? The AR would really interest me! SO if you can please post reflectionless pics and some, where the blue tint is visible.

I'd appreciate it!

Thanks!

I'll give it a go tomo, bit dark here for photos at the minute.

I have the black 46mm on black rubber, I have tried the gen on a couple of times in my local dealer and

this rep really is amazing.

Edited by wazza3000