When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help with a Breitling GT

Cgrech

Okay, so I've been doin a little digging before bugging you guys with a question, but here it is... My first post.

I'm looking for a GT.. the 48mm might be a little big for my taste. I figured best to make my first rep a small one.

After a lil research I've decided that my best bet was with Josh. Now I see a lot of people love the white face GT from josh but what about black with gold? Can you guys tell me much from the pics you see?>

1.jpg

http://www.joshwatch.com/bl10026-bentley-t...bph-p-2542.html for more pics!

I'll check back in a day or so, then I'll pull the trigger on this bad boy. Also, any tips on ordering while in the US since most of these dealers are EU based??

Edited by Cgrech

The gold plating might be a problem... IMO.... I do have a Cartier Santos Chrono TT and nothing ever happened to the gold bezel... It depends on the quality and the comparisson of the "gold" color. And yes, go with the smaller version not the 48mm... haha

Take care

Weel there are plenty of reviews and points on this watch, so I won't dwell on the flaws. Overall it's not a bad replica by anymeans.

Personal taste - not the type of watch I would buy, but don't let any opinions sway you. Buying a watch is a very personal thing, if you like it, buy it!

These are very nice watches, and owners of them seem to be very happy. You mentioned the "white dial" is popular, and there is a reason for that. The slide rule ring on this watch is much too wide. With the white dial this flaw flaw is somewhat hidden, while it is exaggerated with dark colored dials. The white also hides the lack of AR. As for the two-tone finish, it looks nice enough, but don't forget its a rep, and since the gold is plated it is not likely to last, especially on the crown. Remember, you cannot polish the gold bits either.

BTW, you call this a small watch, but even though it is smaller than its 48mm big brothers, it is still a very substantial watch.

Thank you alllll for the help. I think im gonna avoid the gold plating all together now. I'm, for lack of a better word, very animated and my hands flail when I talk. My rep might take a beating. I'm thinking about keeping the black face but losing the gold trimmings. I'll wait to order since I'm going to Paris in about 2 weeks time. It would probably bet a lot easier to get shipped while im out there than it would be while im out in the states.