When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What are you driving?

alphakazi

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know about the rest of you, but I (regrettably) do not have photos of most of my beloved ex-cars..nor of my ex-girlfriends, for that matter. This thread was, I believe "What ARE you driving"? Somewhere, someone listed his ex's, and I'm sorry you were offended.

I could take some new pics of nice cars (and girls) and post them, but there's not much point in doing that, is there? If I close my eyes and try really hard, I can remember most of the girls' names (all right then, faces..or other..no, I'm going with faces) of ex's..... :bicycle:

when I think back about my ex's, I have some good memories...

but the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence no matter how many times you climb over it <_<

I have to say, I think I found a keeper now - I probably should get married soon or at least propose...

save for diamond... or... buy more reps... yea, I guess it's a no brainer

when I think back about my ex's, I have some good memories...

but the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence no matter how many times you climb over it <_<

I have to say, I think I found a keeper now - I probably should get married soon or at least propose...

save for diamond... or... buy more reps... yea, I guess it's a no brainer

I bought matching his/hers reps when we got engaged. You're right - it's a no-brainer, and a win-win! :1a: :1a:

I always had this fantasy about going to some dangerous part of Africa to buy a nice raw diamond for cheap and have it cut and set - the savings would pay for the trip and it would make a great story - for both me and my girl - "my man went to the heart of darkness and brought this back!"

You in Kazi?

I always had this fantasy about going to some dangerous part of Africa to buy a nice raw diamond for cheap and have it cut and set - the savings would pay for the trip and it would make a great story - for both me and my girl - "my man went to the heart of darkness and brought this back!"

You in Kazi?

f.uck buying... air dropped and heavily armed - if we make it back to the LZ in one piece, we'd have one hell of a story to post on RWG1 when we get back - ok, I'm in

of course, pictures or it would have never happened

Been there done that (long story). One thing, cheep diamonds are stolen diamonds and you can get kinda dead in that game. They play to a different set of rules over there. Especialy in the diamond control zones. Areas where the diamond companys security force has free run. They can allways call on the army if there's anything they can't handle. These fellas play for keeps and as a rule are highly traind experts rather than hired thugs.

Anything you buy in the wild is shure to be capable of geting you in a motza of trouble. If you must I sugest a group effort along the lines of alpha's sugestion.

Either that or you can do it the woosey way and I'll give you a name to talk to at the diamond strewen location of your choice. Of cause if that's the Congo (either of them) or Angola for example you'll still need Alpha's "security team" to enshure you get out in one piece.

Col.

Been there - done that (long story). One thing, cheap diamonds are stolen diamonds and you can get kinda dead in that game. They play to a different set of rules over there. Especially in the diamond control zones. Areas where the diamond company's security force has free run. They can always call on the army if there's anything they can't handle. These fellas play for keeps, and as a rule are highly trained experts rather than hired thugs.

Anything you buy in the wild is sure to be capable of getting you in a motza of trouble. If you must I suggest a group effort along the lines of alpha's suggestion.

Either that or you can do it the wussy way and I'll give you a name to talk to at the diamond strewn location of your choice. Of cause if that's the Congo (either of them) or Angola for example you'll still need Alpha's "security team" to ensure you get out in one piece.

Col.

That sounds about right. The film, "Blood Diamond" said it all (and then some). However, in more important news, Col, "Whatcha drivin', lad"?! :peace: