When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What are you driving?

alphakazi

Only for fun or vacation, Audi TT:

Turbo kit + chiptuning = from 180hp up to 240hp

e27ed122.jpg

And this for every day - a Smart, a very funny car for the city (ask tribal, he drived it on our GTG in Cologne :D):

Chiptuning = from 54hp up to 78hp

58ee66b2.jpg

BTW, can someone source a NYPD or LAPD (or from any other Police department) emblem for my Smart? I was searchin for it here in germany, but I could not find it. 30X30cm would be perfect! ;)

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

S13 is fantastic car. It's very light, and one of the best for drifting. I installed 10" wide front wheels, 12" wide rear wheels, carbon fiber hood, and all body kit is fiberglass, so, now the weight is 2400lb. With Corvette engine and twin turbo it will be a real beast.

I make all designs for body kits by myself, and I have a friend, who work with fiberglass, so, he made all my body kits.

The G35 is a cool car did you fit the G35's bodykit?Is this your actual G35?If so what is the name of the kit manufacturer?

Or did your friend make the bodykit for this one too?

marxheadgroucho.jpgFM355.jpg

"Well, Art is Art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water. And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now you tell me what you know."

A 190e 2.5-16v 009.jpg

That looks like my old car!! Same color and all, I had the Ronal AMG wheels. I had mine for almost 15 years, 244,000 miles, and loved it. I almost changed my mind when I sold it and the guy was starting to drive away. I have the E430 now and really like it, but I do miss my 190E.