When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

any one used Watch Eden?

I found this site not sure if its real or not? they seem to have intresting watches at good prices..

any ideas guys?

http://www.watcheden.com/

That's Tonyxkf. He's been around for years - is currently one of the probationary dealers over at RWI.

Yes, I've bought from him several times. No problems at all. Dependent on what you're after, it might be worth your while to check his CQout shopfront too, as the prices on there can sometimes be a little cheaper.

Awesome thanks! I have seen Tonyxkf on cqout but did'nt match them, are they par with cannel street style reps or a little better his prices are super low!

Thanks again

Depends on what you buy - like most of the dealers, he sells a fair amount of low-end stuff, but he doesn't do much in the way of street junk. He also sells a lot of the higher-end reps too. He's good for some of the less-common watches - I've had a couple from him that are tough to find elsewhere.

Most of what I've had from him could be described as "mid-range' stuff, and it's been fine, but I took my time making sure I knew what I was buying. If you're going to buy cheapies, though, be careful (this applies whatever the dealer), there are some really nice watches to be found for under $100, but also a lot that ain't worth having. You need to be fairly selective if you want to get something good.

If in doubt, post a photo of what you're thinking of buying - maybe someone else here has had the same watch and will be able to advise.

Depends on what you buy - like most of the dealers, he sells a fair amount of low-end stuff, but he doesn't do much in the way of street junk. He also sells a lot of the higher-end reps too. He's good for some of the less-common watches - I've had a couple from him that are tough to find elsewhere.

Most of what I've had from him could be described as "mid-range' stuff, and it's been fine, but I took my time making sure I knew what I was buying. If you're going to buy cheapies, though, be careful (this applies whatever the dealer), there are some really nice watches to be found for under $100, but also a lot that ain't worth having. You need to be fairly selective if you want to get something good.

If in doubt, post a photo of what you're thinking of buying - maybe someone else here has had the same watch and will be able to advise.

Very helpful reply. Thanks!!

I've purchased three watches from WatchEden. Two were exactly what I expected (good, inexpensive watches). The third (a Cartier Santos 100), did not match the picture on the website. I sent it back for exchange and I'm currently waiting for the correct watch, which will probably take several weeks. I'll let you know how it works out.

Their prices are good, shipping is surprisingly fast and the quality (of what I ordered) is quite good. The customer service isn't the best, but if you're persistent, you can get them to work things out (It took me a while to get them to exchange the Santos 100).

I'd buy from them again, but I'll stick to watches below $150, until I feel more comfortable with them (just to limit my risk).

I have just received the 2008 Black Bond SMP for my brother. Super quick delivery - posted Friday from HK and delivered in the UK today :o

The watch looks exactly like the photo, feels like a good weight. I'll let my brother see how he gets on with it.

So far so good - fast delivery, looks as described and $88 delivered !

With the exception of my 104, which I had to get from PrestigeWatchCo (as Tony couldn't source it) I don't go to anyone but Tony for my watches. A fantastic guy to do business with. I'd put his customer service up against the Cartel any day of the week, and I bet he'd get the more favorable reviews :good: