When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Porsche Flat 6 - color pref? - pls weigh in...

hackR

Gonna buy a Flat 6 in quartz 2nite...Figuring i'll wear it for casual occassions...General at home and/or casual work...

I am strongly leaning toward the gray dial, but am definitely drawn to the red one...The red one is louder, but then again, this watch is meant to draw attention...There are many white, black and gray faced watches -- but red seems to be more unique...Not sure what other "sport" watches look this good in red...

The gray looks great with the black center subdials...i like the combo of the black strap, gray dial, black subdials...and the numbers seem to jump out more than on the black face...

So - for those porsche flat 6 owners/fans; pls feel free to weigh in on color dial preference and why?...btw - the black is nice too...but i think if i don't go for the red - it's definitely gray...black is third in my preferences...but only because i'm open to the sharp red...

Gray, red, black...and why?...

Especially looking for those that have thoughts on the red face and what "competition" is out there in the sports watch world...my just get the red because there's not a lot out there...

Anyone with a red one and having pix, pls include...

thanks and enjoy...R

my 911 C4 is white with blue cab rag

my prosche design is the red - oh yeah!

neither is meant to blend in, you got it , flaunt it

JW

My car is red...so I'd go red. As a matter of fact I think that's the only color I'd own that watch in personally. Don't think I'd wear it much over some of my others but when it did come out of the box it'd be a good change from the norm to have the red one.

all black..

P.S. why Quartz when you can have a much much more accurate model with 7750 ? You drive a Porsche and you cheap on watches ?!

Whatever you like, for the last 35 years I've owned, raced, bought and sold many 911s' (flat six). Orange (early '70s 911T) , white, black and Guards Red. I personally prefer the basic colors. I really love the new TT in Black.

Cheers,

Steve