When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What Is A Complete Rolex Set If You Buy A Genuine?

artoero

last week bought a 16610 gen, checking the box now, see that i only have 2 rolex tags and the box and a warrenty certificate, what is missing?

If I were you, I'd buy an Anchor off Overboosted. :D

87959-28989.jpg

ps. How is the gen treating you?

TKANKS!!

honestly it is soooo nice this one, at night it is showed in his box next to my bed...i feel like a little boy having a new toy...

arthur

If I were you, I'd buy an Anchor off Overboosted. :D

87973-28980.jpg

ps. How is the gen treating you?

thanks a lot friend,

i am missing some things!

I will call the seller.

arthur

87973-28981.jpg

Guest chronomat123

Before my house was broken into up in Gainesville and the safe my roomate had ineffectively bolted to the floor was yoked, I had a Sub.

It came with an anchor, polishing cloth, and a Rolex calendar in a green leather holder.

Now the safe, which was probably impossible to open, is most likely on the bottom of a swamp somewhere, with a P series 16613 in it. Most expensive watch I ever bought, and I'll never do it again. Thank God for my insurance rider.

For those of you who dont have rider clauses on your expensive jewellery, I highly recommend you consider doing it. Nothing tastes shittier than coming home and realizing your most prized possession has been stolen--and in a fit of rage I destroyed a lamp and part of a door.

Guest chronomat123

To be perfectly honest, I don't remember if it had holes or not. It did have SEL and the new clasp, so I would think that it lacked the lug holes.

I got it off eBay last year and the original owner had bought it in the Bahamas in 2003, I believe.

Good luck with the ss Sub, there's no other watch in the world like it.

thanks pal!

2003 is the older version and has different box etc

thanks anyway

greetz arthur

To be perfectly honest, I don't remember if it had holes or not. It did have SEL and the new clasp, so I would think that it lacked the lug holes.

I got it off eBay last year and the original owner had bought it in the Bahamas in 2003, I believe.

Good luck with the ss Sub, there's no other watch in the world like it.

This is the complete 2006 Rolex Submariner box set...

88287-28924.jpg

By the way. A friend of mine had some bad experiences with Steiner. He ain't the most honoust guy around you know! I was wondering, because you bought a new Sub, why you didn't get it at the official dealer in Maastricht; Leon Martens??

Edited by Rolexman

thanks

There are a lot things missing.

I could not get the watch at any rolex dealer!!! there is a list and the deliveries are very bad. This guy from steiner could deliver.( i know this watch came from hongkong, because of the stamp in the certificate.)

I will call him tomorrow, if he did not give me the rest what is missing, he get the watch back and i my money, don't worry, he will do B)

So what is the bad things you heard about philippe from steiner?

greetz arthur

This is the complete 2006 Rolex Submariner box set...

88302-28921.jpg

By the way. A friend of mine had some bad experiences with Steiner. He ain't the most honoust guy around you know! I was wondering, because you bought a new Sub, why you didn't get it at the official dealer in Maastricht; Leon Martens??