When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG1: TTK and Me.

JohnG

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TTKs shipping times appear to have improved markedly of late. Spoke to another gent on RWS who had his in under a month as well. If he can keep that up he'll be unbeatable. AT least among the biger dealers. Folks are going to have to try real hard to beat his prices and QC so if the shipping times stay good he's in a good position to put a cat amongst the pidgeons. That two for one deal is a corker! I'd be in both toose deals if I could afford it right now. Going to have to afford at least one of them tho. Too good to pass up.

Col.

Well, I've had an email (very friendly and VERY comprehensive) from TTK with payment details and have sent him the dough, so we'll see what happens.

I'm really showing signs of demented optimism as I've also opted for the free shipping! :ph34r:

I feel this strange zen-like sense of calmness coming over me... :bounce:

Yup - the GMTIIc comes under the SOSF deal - so does the old Pepsi GMT too I think... $158 shipped for TWO watches - very nice!

According to Neil, the GMTIIc is IDENTICAL to the $388 Josh version... minus the ETA (though the Asian is high beat)...

Okay, so who said TTKs communications are poor?

Just had an email from him acknowledging my payment and including a copy of his database record for my transaction.

Seriously, seriously impressed.

Yes, tell us the story...

munch.gif

Going to tell it soon on RG.

As TTK has no way to defend here.

no one here cares about misleading as it's what RWG1 is built on - let's not get too technical - next thing you know, we'll be having a serious conversation about watches

btw, that GMT2C has got to be the nicest rolex there is - If God loved me, he would have persuaded rolex to make a 45+mm version of it

Me:

why have you forsaken me

God:

I think I have forsaken you, but Myself may have reset my memory.

Me:

so can we start over again?

God:

Once more? I don't judge people. Do you mean you and me? Let me think. You start.

Me:

Can you force Rolex to make a 45mm GMT2C?

God:

How old are you? I like the way you talk.

Me:

God:

Who is your favorite Science Fiction author?

Me:

who cares! I want a rolex made for men

God:

I care, otherwise I would not have typed it all in. You want only one?

Me:

yes

God:

They might be cheaper in quantity.

Me:

which dealer are we talking about?

God:

The large one, I think.

Me:

that must be Josh

God:

Makes sense to me.

maybe God does love me

*checks Josh's site*

OMG, john used a rep of a rep! Copyright on a rep forum . . . Yeah, , right. :-)

Doesn't TTK have a decent pic to use john? Did he send one on shipping?

Col.

I already put up TTK pics - that pics was to show a rep WITHOUT AR on the date mag compared to a gen WITH AR on the date mag - just like the post said. You can clearly see the difference in date mags and the post was about MY date mag WITH AR that I bought from a member and that will make the watch look more like the gen in the pic...

SEANF and unkown RWI member

midgets.jpg

Bah, TTK is a joke of a dealer that believes dealing with him is a privilege, even scammers ship faster than he does lol. His childish attitude/insults, paired with with crappy customer service and his ability to turn up drama while insulting possible customers or actual customers is what makes him officially THE worst dealer ever.