When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pulled the trigger again.

trailboss

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, THREE native languages - mother's, fathers, and the language of the country where I was born.

And yes, chicks love it... hehehe...

John, I'll answer you, when I'll become Diamond Member, otherwise it would be all words censored.

Aha... Somebody stole my avatar!!! No wonder, it's the best one.

Visited repgeek, the only good thing there is TTK page. Thanks for link!

:D:D:D:D:D

Edited by Luthier

Yes, THREE native languages - mother's, fathers, and the language of the country where I was born.

And yes, chicks love it... hehehe...

John, I'll answer you, when I'll become Diamond Member, otherwise it would be all words censored.

:D:D:D:D:D

:lol:

Heh, you aren't speaking three languages when pleasing the women with your three tongues...

Never tried. HONESTLY.

As one of my russian friends said - better drink a vodka liter, than to suck a salty cliter.

Edited by Luthier

Who Hoo! Arrived syd customs 08:29 this am, relesed at 09:25. Thank you Au customs! All that remains now is a quick trip up the coast 1000km or so and it should be in my hands tomorrow.

Three days from post to arrival in AU. You can't knock EMS. If this one is OK I'll think I'l get my Quartz Navi straight away. Wounder what price she can do on one of those GMT11c like John got? Can she match TTK? Somehow I doubt ti but we will see.

Damn it, why can't I take up cheaper and less adictive hobbys like herrion or crack?

Col.

Who Hoo! Arrived syd customs 08:29 this am, relesed at 09:25. Thank you Au customs! All that remains now is a quick trip up the coast 1000km or so and it should be in my hands tomorrow.

Three days from post to arrival in AU. You can't knock EMS. If this one is OK I'll think I'l get my Quartz Navi straight away. Wounder what price she can do on one of those GMT11c like John got? Can she match TTK? Somehow I doubt ti but we will see.

Damn it, why can't I take up cheaper and less adictive hobbys like herrion or crack?

Col.

CONGRATS!!!

Pics or it never happened!!!

And - YES, she can match TTK, I already asked and discussed it with her.

Not a bad time line.

008-11-03 14:46:00 HONGQIAO Posting

2008-11-03 16:57:00 336 Despatch from Sorting Center

2008-11-04 00:15:45 SHANGHAI Arrival at Sorting Center

2008-11-04 00:30:21 SHANGHAI Despatch from Sorting Center

2008-11-06 08:29:00 COMMENWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA SYDNEY EMS Arrival at Sorting Center

2008-11-06 08:29:00 COMMENWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA SYDNEY EMS Handed over to Customs

2008-11-06 09:25:00 COMMENWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA SYDNEY EMS Released from Customs

I must say however, if the watch shiped from Hongiao (industrial area rround Shanghai airport) I'm not shure how it passed thru her hands 400 odd miles away. She told me every watch she sends is QCd in their office in GZ and chked by herself. This one wasn't so I hope its what was ordered and OK. I will ask for an answer via email and add the reply to the review when the watch arrives.

Col.

I must say however, if the watch shiped from Hongiao (industrial area rround Shanghai airport) I'm not shure how it passed thru her hands 400 odd miles away. She told me every watch she sends is QCd in their office in GZ and chked by herself. This one wasn't so I hope its what was ordered and OK. I will ask for an answer via email and add the reply to the review when the watch arrives.

Col.

Edited by Luthier

Luthier, how the h*ll do you know the details of my order before I do????

Frankly mate, my dealings with Mary are my concern not yours. It is up to me to keep the guys informed about what I get when I get it ect SHOULD I WANT TO. It's frankly none of your concern. Dealings between me and Mary should be my biz until I decide otherwise.

I know you

Yes it's Italian.

Funny coincedence then Luither 'cause It did arrive at home and I was out. Mary emaild me and told me so about twenty min later.

Hows that for service guys? Anyone ever had a dealer bother to tell them their rep arrived while they were out?

Col.

Yes it's Italian.

Funny coincedence then Luither 'cause It did arrive at home and I was out. Mary emaild me and told me so about twenty min later.

Hows that for service guys? Anyone ever had a dealer bother to tell them their rep arrived while they were out?

Col.

So, it was my lucky guess.

Yes, she is very caring person. I ordered Sub TT with swiss ETA, and requested 4 extra links, and oiled mov't, and sealed, and good price, etc, etc. So, I was informed about every detail and procedure, and got tracking #, and I expect it here in next few days. Very impressive service.

PICS, Col.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sent Mary a rather long and detailed email which among other things asked for answers to a few questions. Untill she has had her right of reply I have no intention of posting a review. For now let's just say that the deal was perfect in all aspects except for a issue with a crown and a question as too how this came about. Nothing that can't be forgiven in a brand new dealer but not the sort of thing you want to happen too often. She just has a lot to learn about what we expect here. A normal process for a new dealer but I want to hear back from her before I post.

Vetting dealers is a big responsibility in my book. If, sooner or later ypu'r going to say to folk "I think you can trust this one" you gotta be shure they know what is expected of them and will do it.

So don't panic, review will come.

Col.