When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Date Of Bird Or Age Seen On Personal Page

Hi

Is it possible that everybody shows their age, you can no see on which country you come, but it is nice to see how old everybody is, I am realy curious...

greetz arthur

ps I see that it is on the personal page, but what I mean is that it is be showed at the posts

Is it possible that everybody shows their age, you can no see on which country you come, but it is nice to see how old everybody is, I am realy curious...

I don't usually share my age as I'm nowhere near as young as people think, and I'm not as old as people think, either.

The Location, however, matters, even if some stutards see it as another opportunity to show how clever and witty they think they are instead of providing us with info that can actually help them and us. :Jumpy:

Imagine this, Location helps us advise you on dealers, customs, laws and currency. The flag helps with what your native language is. Do yourself a favour and go and fill in your details.

How's this for an idea? Anyone not showing a real location doesn't get advice on dealers, prices, customs, delivery times, etc. I'm starting this as of now. :D

• 2 weeks later...

It depends how you measure age, by a random number of days based on the time it takes the Earth to take an elliptical journey round the Sun gyrating on it's own axis.

Or you could use the system us Jedis do.

Cheers Johnkaz. :starwars: