When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My first rep

Cgrech

Im new to the rep game and decided to finally jump in and make my frist purchase.

I looked around and decided to try Joshua at perfect clones and got the following

1 x BL10019 Bentley GT SS Black Asia 7750 Working Chronos $298.00 -- I was thinking about getting the 6.75 bentley but was afraid of its size, esp since i hear the GT is big as is....

3.jpg

and

1 x RLSS10009 SS Black Sub Beginmariner Asia Eta 2813 Free Shipping $108.00

9.jpg

and a tool kit to deal with bracelets when the watches arrive.

1 x HQ10002 Multi-purposed Watch tools repair kit - Free Shipping $68.00

7.jpg

I was going to order these 2 weeks ago but decided to wait while I was in Paris. Ill be here for 3 months and figured that shipping to here would be easier than it would have been back in NY.

Its only been a day and I already got confirmation from Joshua that the order has been processed. I can wait till they get here. I wish I could track the order but Im having an issue with that since the shipper is Chinese. WHATEVER... Ill keep you guys posted... *biting his nails*

congrats.. the first ones alway's take the longest.. you can track on USPS site.. the sipper being Chinese has nothing to do with the price of oranges in florida.. so use the USPS tracking if your in the USA.. and good luck on your first purchases.. stick around this is a addiction :bangin:

aloha~Cheers

lani

Got my watches Monday.

Sorta kinda happy.

First thing i did was open up the Bentley GT, because that was really what my heart desired. Right off the bat, the day date wheel is [censored]ed, too much tension, so with my brute like nature, i smack it around a bit and voila, i can set the day date. I Set the time, im happy. Next day, i notice that the day didint change to Tuesday. I go to set the day and date again, and you guessed it, it doesn't spin, no noise, no clicking thing, just empty spinnage. I can set the time, and when I spin past 12 am, the date changes at 12 and the day finally spins round at around 3 am. (any ideas?) Ive been looking around the forum and saw some posts about setting the day and date at specific hours, i think i [censored]ed up the watch when I first set the date before reading the forum... I had no idea. Ill go try that when I get my watch. I left it work. Whatever

Then there's Rolex sub. I love this thing. Normally too small of a watch for my taste, but a lot less complex than the GT and so, a lot less things that can go wrong with it, Like newbie error. I'm going to do everything with this watch.. Play PS3, read the newspaper, beat my wife. All sorts of cool stuff.

Missing the toolkit. Gonna email Josh and ask him if he shipped the tool kit with the watches o if it was in a separate box. I'm thinking customs nabbed my [censored]. Not really sure.

Ill get some pics up for you guys later. I need to take my wife to the hospital first... Looks like she just fell down a flight of stairs. again. Shes soooo clumsy.

annnd all the wife stuff, not serious.. hell, I'm not even married. If I offended anyone, I'm sorry.

Edited by Cgrech

Got my watches Monday.

Sorta kinda happy.

First thing i did was open up the Bentley GT, because that was really what my heart desired. Right off the bat, the day date wheel is [censored]ed, too much tension, so with my brute like nature, i smack it around a bit and voila, i can set the day date. I Set the time, im happy. Next day, i notice that the day didint change to Tuesday. I go to set the day and date again, and you guessed it, it doesn't spin, no noise, no clicking thing, just empty spinnage. I can set the time, and when I spin past 12 am, the date changes at 12 and the day finally spins round at around 3 am. (any ideas?) Ive been looking around the forum and saw some posts about setting the day and date at specific hours, i think i [censored]ed up the watch when I first set the date before reading the forum... I had no idea. Ill go try that when I get my watch. I left it work. Whatever

Then there's Rolex sub. I love this thing. Normally too small of a watch for my taste, but a lot less complex than the GT and so, a lot less things that can go wrong with it, Like newbie error. I'm going to do everything with this watch.. Play PS3, read the newspaper, beat my wife. All sorts of cool stuff.

Missing the toolkit. Gonna email Josh and ask him if he shipped the tool kit with the watches o if it was in a separate box. I'm thinking customs nabbed my [censored]. Not really sure.

Ill get some pics up for you guys later. I need to take my wife to the hospital first... Looks like she just fell down a flight of stairs. again. Shes soooo clumsy.

annnd all the wife stuff, not serious.. hell, I'm not even married. If I offended anyone, I'm sorry.

1161.jpg

PS I know you're joking, and I know, domestic abuse isn't something which should be taken lightly, but I do love that poster...

got my watches

The bretiling GT... Loved this watch for the frist week. Now it only keeps power for about 15 secs. The power reserve is shot, I guess I need to get it serviced... Heres a wrist shot

breitlingwrist.JPG

Heres the rolex. I love this thing only because its reliable. I do miss the 44 mm goodness and sheer weight of the breitling but at least it works. .

rolexcandle.JPG

rolextable.JPG

Edited by Cgrech