When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG1: OBAMA WINS U.S. ELECTION

JohnG

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to Obama. Good luck to the U.S. Good luck to the rest of the world.

Yes, good luck. I think Obama has a lot of potential but he has a hard road ahead - a lot of serious problems and a Democtrat controlled Congress which will be a mixed blessing at best. At least the Dems didn

Let me not read all the posts that might be insulting. I can asure all of you 1 thing... the election of Barack Obama makes the whole world happy! Not only those in the USA who voted for Obama, but in Europe almost everyone is happy with this, in the far east i don't know but i'm pretty sure it will be the same :D

This is a historical moment guys... the first black president in the USA. The mess Bush leaves behind though is also historical... and a hellofajob to turn those tides. I wish him all the best :1a:

A hard way to put it but Bills right. Ther are folk who will not see this happen and not die trying to "terminate his command". Sad, but I can only imagine the outrage in certain parts of the South ATM. I feel for his family. They have no idea what the're in for. Every First Family does it tough at first, it's a pain having your every movement watched and not having the freedom to do what you want but the Obamahs are going to have it worst than most.

With THIS President they have to worry about domestic nutters as much as the imported kind. Come to think of it, I even pity the Secret Service this time round.

Col.