When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG1: Demsey LIVES!

JohnG

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Soooo,Dumpey is a repgeek afterall,and to think he said he wouldn't be..... ;)

And Pug has been an active RWG member up till its current demise,but under another name for some reason....

What is with you guys?...hiding from someone in fakewatchland? :rolleyes:

Oh,hello Doug,how is Clive doing?.... :)

Just skimmed thru his posts at RG,i don't get it....posts that don't make sense,constant spelling mistakes....if this really is Dems,why go so far to act like someone else?....

Further towit; this is the internet; you can be just what you always wanted to be, say, I dunno, a German national, with a family heritage steeped in the Luftwaffe, a sweet job wit Lufthansa, and an objective opinion on an election without the stigma of being framed a Neo-Con when you simply aren't. .

Duh.

Are you really getting a Z06? Reign it in cowboy.

Edited by Chancellor

And Pug has been an active RWG member up till its current demise,but under another name for some reason....

I wouldn't use the term 'active' myself.

I was there as Pugwash, but then they reverted the database to before I joined so I just stayed away. Then, after a while I created a lurking account to read one or two threads, but even that got boring as it became some bloke's playground and the opportunity for someone to post sub-par Deviant Art [censored]. All those [censored] harlequins, poor dali copies and poetry got up my nose. Such [censored].

I wouldn't use the term 'active' myself.

Yes, that would be a stretch.

Then, after a while I created a lurking account to read one or two threads

Ta. At least you will admit that much Pug. Shoot, Ryyannon, Ken, Bob (nanuq), Two Tone, Alan (offshore), By-Tor, Clive,

and Omni showed up, and some lingered full frontal. The rest? Peeking over the fence as dopplegangers. Considering 'here', like masturbation; exciting yet shameful. Funny.

some bloke's playground

Moi. Yes it were. TTK called me the 'big fish in the small pond' in his alter-egos there X4. Said I were sad as I was missing the 'real party' AKA rwgjr. lol, I'm first generation 'Merican from Scotland (Fraserburgh. I know, please don't shatter my childhood delusion with the allusion to Fraserburgh skanks) , I could say that's two points we have in common, but no, he's banned from here? He was such a convincing proponent for registration too. Gotta love TTK.

the opportunity for someone to post sub-par Deviant Art [censored]. All those [censored] harlequins, poor dali copies and poetry got up my nose.

That would be Decimus Junius Juvenalis. Our saviour, exeunt. Not a bad Canadian if you consider Dave as one.

Towit:

But Dems,internet or not,you will always be this guy....

Ambush-1.jpg

Try to be proud,don't hide.... :p

U.S. Marines Davie. That little girl could take you. Unless of course you ran her over with your 'Vette :D

Oke, the origenal post was a while ago.

"QUOTE (Chancellor;476878)

Underhanded I realize, But, you have to understand, 'trailboss99' was already in on it. That makes it OK. Full disclosure may only be one Aussie deep. Grahman was busy."

To sound a bit like Onz pushed beond his grasp of the english language: Can some tell me what going on? Please?

I gather I was suposed to be "in" on somthing. But I wasn't in. So even if peeps thought I was in no one told me I was in so I did not know I was in and not knowing you'r in actualy meens your out.

To advoid missing out buy not being in can somone fill me in about being in on whatever it is I'm in on or I'll be left out of being in.

Got it?

'

Confused.

Col.

Oke, the origenal post was a while ago.

"QUOTE (Chancellor;476878)

Underhanded I realize, But, you have to understand, 'trailboss99' was already in on it. That makes it OK. Full disclosure may only be one Aussie deep. Grahman was busy."

To sound a bit like Onz pushed beond his grasp of the english language: Can some tell me what going on? Please?

I gather I was suposed to be "in" on somthing. But I wasn't in. So even if peeps thought I was in no one told me I was in so I did not know I was in and not knowing you'r in actualy meens your out.

To advoid missing out buy not being in can somone fill me in about being in on whatever it is I'm in on or I'll be left out of being in.

Got it?

'

Confused.

Col.

This is the proof that this is Demsey, if there was any doubt to begin with... you can't understand a lot of it and the word "towit" eppears at least once?

Gotta be Demsey.