When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bob Strap On Ttk Navitimer

andreww

Had a package from Germany waiting for me when I got home tonight! My new BOB Navitimer strap from Waccex. This baby comes as close to the gen as I've seen, as I was told it is made to all Breitling specs. The strap is nice and thick at the edges, and the white stiching is nice and heavy. If you are looking to go with leather on a Breitling, this is the only strap that comes close! I'm giving it my two thumbs up.

88858-28742.jpg

88858-28743.jpg

88858-28744.jpg

88858-28745.jpg

Edited by andreww

i have the same strap, and can't say enough about the combo -- navitimers were meant to be worn on BOB straps. so soft and comfortable; the leather is top notch. the black strap w/ white stitching makes the navitimer a really classy looking watch.

dt

WOW!! :Jumpy: Those pictures are going to cost me another direct hit on my wallet...I want my Navi with a Bob strap! Looks beautiful...wear it well

Alex :victory:

Looking good, Andrew....

You can pick up a gen buckle at an AD for $25

I'll try that. My AD is a place called Le Swiss, a real high end kind of boutique. I'd be really surprised if I could but a springbar for $25 there! I will enquire though, thanks for the tip.