When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

rep noob!

vonbeck

hi i`m noobish to this site been a member since may :o but didn`t post but have been reading and hopefully learning!!!!! i currently own a pam253 luminor regatta flyback and i think this watch is brill, i`m also awaiting a fer0008 which has just been handed to customs in the uk :D so should have that within a day or two, i`m very greatfull for all the reviews and topics covered and have made it easier [a little] to pick the watches i `ve had my eyes on,my list is only about 19 watches long now :p love the new ferrari cal watch in the other post

hi to everybody

...i currently own a pam253 luminor regatta flyback and i think this watch is brill, i`m also awaiting a fer0008 which has just been handed to customs in the uk :D so should have that within a day or two, i`m very greatfull for all the reviews and topics covered and have made it easier [a little] to pick the watches i `ve had my eyes on,my list is only about 19 watches long now :p love the new ferrari cal watch in the other post

Hi Back...and welcome aboard to posting. Keep active...it's what keeps this board alive and hopping.

Post a review of your PAMs!!! We don't get that many PAM reviews here. And...go out and buy a couple 24 watch cases...the first 19 will only blossom into the need for more.

Hi Back...and welcome aboard to posting. Keep active...it's what keeps this board alive and hopping.

Post a review of your PAMs!!! We don't get that many PAM reviews here. And...go out and buy a couple 24 watch cases...the first 19 will only blossom into the need for more.

will prob do a review of the pam got to get my camera sorted