When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

T48 Crowns Are Available

t

Hi Guys

T48 crowns are ready for sale

the T48 crowns are FANTASTIC... they are absolute same quality but with 48 theets and minimal bigger (because of the theets)

T60 crowns will be still for sale

T48 crowns are ONLY available for 1.2mm stem size (fitting swiss and asia 6497 handwound and swiss 7750 - not asia 7750 and eta automatic movements)

the prices (prices for EU Members incl. 19% taxes)

T48 SS - 40 Euro (47.60 Euro incl. taxes for EU members)

T48 TITANIUM - 45 Euro (53.55 Euro incl. taxes for EU members)

T48 PVD - 50 Euro (59.50 Euro incl. taxes for EU members

extra 1.2mm Unitas stem - 8 Euro (9.52 Euro for EU members)

shipping International - 7,05 Euro (one time if you order 1 or 100 crowns)

shipping to EU - 5,95 Euro (one time)

delivery time is 1 - 14 days - i am totaly busy and can

but if he need a new stem, because the asia stem is too short for the new t_48_crown,

then he can use also a 1,2mm stem for the asia 7750 and 7753.

rolli

1.2mm will fit all swiss valjoux movements.... 7750, 7751, 7753 etc... but not asia 7750,7753 etc. (they use 0.9mm stem)

sand blasting is the wrong treatment.

glass-ceramic blasting or 1.step granulate and the 2.step glass-ceramic blasting woud be the right treatment.

rolli

PVD crowns are not ready... i have send the crowns to the German manufacturer for "sand-blasted - PVD coating" finish. But this will take 10-14 days

at the moment are only steel + titanium crowns ready for shipping

Can we see the photo that shows the new crown mounted on the case? I'm just curious to see how far or close to the case crown sits with closed lever, that's all.

thanks,

babola

Rolli will update some pictures soon

the first T48 crowns are on the way to many members... so we will have more samples soon.

Not quite sure if this is the problem for me only. The crown doesn't fit into my ultimate PAM199. The tube hole is too small for the T-crown. Need to drill the hole, but then the risk of misalignment, and the tube o-ring may not fit back inside with the tube hole enlarged as the groove holding the o-ring may be gone.

please talk to the rep maker.

they change very often the measurements of parts.

in all case tubes of my old pam models included all upgrade versions the palp crown and the t_crown fit faultless.

i know that the new pam versions have another case tube than the old versions, and the inside measurements of the tube are different.

with the 229 case type i had this same problem, my watchmaker swapped the tube.

when i order a handwind pam, only the old case models with the old tube type.

rolli

Not quite sure if this is the problem for me only. The crown doesn't fit into my ultimate PAM199. The tube hole is too small for the T-crown. Need to drill the hole, but then the risk of misalignment, and the tube o-ring may not fit back inside with the tube hole enlarged as the groove holding the o-ring may be gone.

OK so please tell me do I get it right - if I have a 196 Daylight with asian 7750 - I probably have 0.9 stem so a new T48 crown will not work. But I can order it with new 1.2 stem and then it will all work without problems right?

Or I need to do some mods to make it fit?

I am confused.

in my 196 i could install problem-free a palp crown, with a slightly rework of the lever.

and when i could install a palp crown, then i also can install a t_crown. the t-crown needs the original lever without rwork.

the 0,9mm asia stem is too short, so you have to buy a new one.

please buy a 1,2mm stem for a 1,2mm t-crown.

rolli

OK so please tell me do I get it right - if I have a 196 Daylight with asian 7750 - I probably have 0.9 stem so a new T48 crown will not work. But I can order it with new 1.2 stem and then it will all work without problems right?

Or I need to do some mods to make it fit?

I am confused.