When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Skyland from Peter...

Raymo

Just received my V3 Skyland from Peter....

Excellent service and super rep, lume dots are as good as I've seen in recient posts.

Only the #4 is slightly off it's marker, .... I'm very happy.

And I'm just loving the brown croc leather, can't stop looking at it... :o

Some shots...

IMG_1431.jpg

IMG_1434.jpg

IMG_1439.jpg

IMG_1438.jpg

Edited by Raymo

I see what you mean Toad, thanks for the tip.

I've only had this on for a few hours but It's definitely the most comfortable Breitling I've yet owned.

Can't see myself going back to the Steel Bracelet, at least not for a long time...

I never noticed it in photos before, but the brushed bezel really sets this watch off, and the white numbers really work well with the white stitching on the Croc.

Now all it needs is a re-lume job.... :rolleyes:

Nice...yup...so far the brown strap is my fave. Scrape off the overlapped latex on the inside portion (light brown) of the strap, as skin contact will rub it off and mess up the inside. I just used my fingernail.

Lookin' good...and congrats!!

Hi Toad,

It unfortunately doesn't have to do anything with that latex... I removed it too, and after 4 months of wearing it looks like crap... On the inside the light brown colour is just painted, the whole strap is a piece of black plastic. This light brown colour will wear off the inside, and turn black :(

I'll buy a gen calf...

Greetz.

Nice...yup...so far the brown strap is my fave. Scrape off the overlapped latex on the inside portion (light brown) of the strap, as skin contact will rub it off and mess up the inside. I just used my fingernail.

Lookin' good...and congrats!!

Hi Toad,

It unfortunately doesn't have to do anything with that latex... I removed it too, and after 4 months of wearing it looks like crap... On the inside the light brown colour is just painted, the whole strap is a piece of black plastic. This light brown colour will wear off the inside, and turn black :(

I'll buy a gen calf...

I'm waiting for it to die. I'm working on getting an HKTan gen croc!

Purchased the same on nov. 1st still waiting for watch. Hopefully will arrive soon. Stuck in Canada customs maybe?

What's the tracking say? If it's arrived in Canada and is handed over to customs...you're good to go...just wait for Canpost to do it's thing.

I'm waiting for it to die. I'm working on getting an HKTan gen croc!

What's the tracking say? If it's arrived in Canada and is handed over to customs...you're good to go...just wait for Canpost to do it's thing.

Tracking says waiting to be inspected by customs, that was since Nov 11/08. Still says that today on tracking site, don't know what's up but seems like a long time to be waiting for customs check. Hopefully it'll be released soon.

I hope you get it soon XWORD, let me tell you it's well worth the wait.

I've only had this watch since Friday and already I've had several complements, no other rep ever did that.

It makes me wish I had a Gen instead of a Rep, it's very hard to break the bad news to people, and I'd never try claim it was Gen, no matter how good a Rep it is.

Maybe the rep purchase will cure me of the gen craving but i'm not so sure about that, might only make it stronger.

Perhaps the rep will only serve as verification that the Skyland is the Gen for you.

I'm seriously looking at a Gen Skyland now that I've had this Rep.

Once you've had the Rep for one for a while you WILL start looking at gen Skylands at you local AD... it's just matter of time. ;)