When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM28A PVD

dadog13

...............6.500$ :o

this watches go easilly for 15k and up...based on the condition of the watch and all the box, papers straps thing...

this one : 300272384275 went for 6.5k ONLY!

could it be that it's a rep? I was following the bidding but couldn't bid cause I don't have that amount of cash on my hand at the moment...

what is your opinion, was this a gen or not?

if I found out that it was really a GEN and that I could have bought my dream watch for an affordable price I will go mad!

wow... looks legit to me... a lot of Panerai are going for bargain prices right now...

I've asked the seller some clear shots of the cyclops and DW and of the PR, and close up of the dial...got some pics but were not the best IMO...

and the lume color looks too white IMO, just like on the reps...while on the gen old 10 years the lume should be pretty aged by now...but what do I know!

I hate this FS listings when the pics are not the best!!

Please guys, tell me it is a REP!

Edited by dadog13

Was watching this as well...

Asked for pictures of the case back and cyclops...got the cyclops but not the back of the thing...

SCAM!

By the way have had many gens with date wheel and you can see the dat on all the angles the pictures are taken at, but not on this one!

Also account has been inactive for 1 year! look at the ebay handle and click on his rating...you will see.

.....Draw your own conclusion mates.

Nuts

Edited by panerainuts

Hmm, let's not jump into conclusions just yet guys. Yes, the lume looks a bit too bright for a 10yr old T-dial, but unless someone managed to produce a 27/28 dial with high crossbar on letter A, I'd say it's a gen. I've seen some gen T-dials in A and B series before, and on pics they showed very white.

The CG is also very very gen looking, and the whole PVD finish is spot on, hmm if this is a rep, then the owner's done pretty good job with it as a whole package.

cheers,

babola

What I meant was...... the auction is a scam...

the pics are of a gen....

Cheers....

I would second that, seller in USA, watch located in New Zealand, long inactive and the watch photos show the watch with two different straps (or two watches?)... a lot of people must have thought this is fishy bc even in bad economy there are still some who could afford this if it was real.

Watch itself looks gen, I have the 2892 rep and the giveaway would be the weaker printing on the dial, the rest can be fixed.

...watch located in New Zealand...

There's currently one PAM028A for sale in Queens Arcade jewelery shop in Auckland, NZ. Had a look at it first hand, I believe enzo also had a look at it.

It's been sitting in the window forover a month now. That one is a gen for sure, but the whole deal is a bit dodgy. The watch is on rep black calf strap, but genuine buckle. When I asked for the box/papers info I was told they're "overseas" but if I'm interested they'll ship it to me...what?! And by the way the price was ridiculous, even higher than those hyped up Panerai prices of few months back.

I'm sure this is the same watch we're talking about here, but I could be wrong.

babola