When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Swiss ETA 7750 Movement

TenJed69

Unfortunately paying $350 for ETA7750 is a long gone affair, I've been searching high and low for sub-$400 for months now. They seem to be commanding prices of +$500 for new, unused, these days.

Reps running on ETA7750 have gone up in price as well, you'd be lucky to find a sub-$1K well made rep in that combo.

That's been my experience though, others my have different ones.

Unfortunately paying $350 for ETA7750 is a long gone affair, I've been searching high and low for sub-$400 for months now. They seem to be commanding prices of +$500 for new, unused, these days.

I have not been on search for a 7750 recently, but I stumbled upon an eBay-auction last week, with an ETA 7750 25 jewels from a reputable seller, for 320 USD buy it now. I found it cheap, but it did not sell.

This seller claims to have 9 new ETA 7750, for 300 USD each if you can live with a German date wheel. But with only one feedback ( for selling a 7750, though) I would be a bit cautious.

http://cgi.ebay.com/VALJOUX-ETA-7750-SWISS...p3286.m20.l1116

I have not been on search for a 7750 recently, but I stumbled upon an eBay-auction last week, with an ETA 7750 25 jewels from a reputable seller, for 320 USD buy it now. I found it cheap, but it did not sell.

This seller claims to have 9 new ETA 7750, for 300 USD each if you can live with a German date wheel. But with only one feedback ( for selling a 7750, though) I would be a bit cautious.

http://cgi.ebay.com/VALJOUX-ETA-7750-SWISS...p3286.m20.l1116

Cool, thanks for the info!