When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WG Pres glacier blue dial

RolexSigEp

I have looked everywhere for a Rolex white gold (stainless) president with glacier blue/roman numeral dial with with Rolex inside engraving with M serial number. I have read and seen pics of this rep but can't find a reputable dealer. I have not had any luck with the search button. Can anybody PLEASE help me?

Any dealer can assemble any case with any bracelet with any dial on either a Swasian or Asian movement for you. If you don't see it on the website just ask them directly and they will do it for you.

Although the glacier dial isn't all that accurate color wise. You may want to choose something else that looks better like rhodium which is much more accurate...

Here is a rep Datejust with a rhodium dial compared to my gen Datejust with the same. Despite other inaccuracies, the dial color is fine on the rep. You should also be aware that Rolex changes the cases and dials ALOT from serial year to serial year sometimes. So just because your rep watch has flaws to the current year doesn't mean it wasn't accurate a couple of years ago...

Rep:

dj6.jpg

Gen:

DJ11.jpg

I have a Datejust with an Ice blue Dial so I am certain a DayDate with an Ice Blue Dial should be available for you. As others have noted any dealer can put it together. My dealer of choice for Datejusts and DayDate is Ruby. Anything I have asked her for she has gotten me.

DSCN0987.jpg

...and I might add that your ice blue (same as Glacier in Rolex terms to the OP) is quite accurate in color as for some reason the DJ ones seem to be. The DD glacier/ice is much more turquoise looking and lacks the true subtle paleness of the color. Glacier/Ice blue is just a stunning color. It is sort of colorless and colorful at the same time and reacts wonderfully to different light...

I have a Datejust with an Ice blue Dial so I am certain a DayDate with an Ice Blue Dial should be available for you. As others have noted any dealer can put it together. My dealer of choice for Datejusts and DayDate is Ruby. Anything I have asked her for she has gotten me.

DSCN0987.jpg