When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So I was bored, and took a GMT master II c

the window god

I have always liked the vintage gmt's with the jub. bracelet and this combo looks alot like the jub.

I had the bracelet from my DD president that I put an oyster bracelet on it for my wife.

Hmm it does have a certain attraction the more I look at it...

Know any good place to pick up just the rep bracelet... I wouldn't mind giving that a try on mine!

EDIT: Found a few decent ones on the bay for less than $100...

It does look cool actually. You know President bracelets are a funny thing. So close to an Oyster and yet so far. It is not just the smaller links but also the symmetry that makes them.

Just as an objective statement as an aside considering the dress watches for a moment - when you experiment trying on Rolex watches - either your own or even better at an AD, I think most would say the President bracelet is the richest looking of them all. I've always been amazed at how much the President bracelet pops as compared to the Oyster particularly when comparing Day Dates to Datejusts. One would think they would be close to the same and they really aren't. But I wouldn't call it bling necessarily. More like pop or richness. At 36MM they both command a prescence much greater than their size, but the President is the clear winner. Something about the shape of the narrow links I guess.