When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Puretimewatches!

Alexcharm

Hello fellow members of RWG just got into the replica scene recently and wanting to purchase a stellar AP watch for myself.

I've been doing alot of research mostly on this site but have run into a couple issues with understanding what some of the terms and problems are with replica AP watches.

What does sec @9 or sec @12 mean? price is not much of an issue to me and i'd like the watch to be as perfect as it gets for a replica.

I was looking at two watches in perticular

http://www.puretimewatch.com/index.php?productID=435

and

http://www.puretimewatch.com/index.php?productID=436

Any ideas or comments on them? it says they are ultimate and from reading the RWG wiki that means they are as perfect as they get? or is this guy lying

oh and it says sec@12 which is the better of all the rest of the sec's right? im not sure lol..

anyways thanks!

2. Correct date window with cyclops on dial.

This is IMHO impossible since all the latest offshores i know have the date still to much to the right.

positioned @ 12 is very well possible since all my offshores have this feature, nevertheless its mostly a gamble what is true and not true on webshops like that.

Thats why i never buy mine online.

Good luck !

2. Correct date window with cyclops on dial.

This is IMHO impossible since all the latest offshores i know have the date still to much to the right.

positioned @ 12 is very well possible since all my offshores have this feature, nevertheless its mostly a gamble what is true and not true on webshops like that.

Thats why i never buy mine online.

Good luck !

Welcome to the site.

Correct date window means that its black. The first generation with seconds @12 were silver.

You are right that it

well, i kinda knew this would be coming to me, and in 1 way you are right i should have eased down looked around, and most important of all read his post right.

Living in china is partly right i spent a fair part of my time in Asia, thailand, hong kong and shenzhen China.

MBK bangkok is were i bought all my watches sofar.

All the ROO's i bought very recently.

I have uploaded a picture of 1 of my 2 boxes. Not a very good pictures since it was taken by my Nokia n95.

I didnt have time to take pictures of the rest, will do asap.........

post-18137-1227208990_thumb.jpg

Edited by dendijk

Nice collection.

What is wrong with these Hublots though? They seem kind of disproportional almost like distorted somehow.

And the datewheels - are they all 21k bph versions?

Is that an all black there?

I guess they are not ceramic?

well, i kinda knew this would be coming to me, and in 1 way you are right i should have eased down looked around, and most important of all read his post right.

Living in china is partly right i spent a fair part of my time in Asia, thailand, hong kong and shenzhen China.

MBK bangkok is were i bought all my watches sofar.

All the ROO's i bought very recently.

I have uploaded a picture of 1 of my 2 boxes. Not a very good pictures since it was taken by my Nokia n95.

I didnt have time to take pictures of the rest, will do asap.........

Interesting collection. Wonder why you need 2 Safari's and 2 HBB white ceramics though.

Anyhow, nice watches you have there.

Interesting collection. Wonder why you need 2 Safari's and 2 HBB white ceramics though.

Anyhow, nice watches you have there.

Like i said bad quality picture made by my phone. Not 1 watch in this box is the same. 1 full white ceramic and the other 1 is really steel/white.

Same for th ROO 1 with rubber band and the other one black leather. Let me make some better pictures in the near futrue, and you can all comment as you like.

Don't think MBK make the second@12 yet. Looks like the Thai shops are selling the Chinease version. Check on the position of the date window/crown and hand size can tell more. Can't make a 100% judgement on these observations as the pictures are to blur.

Don't think MBK make the second@12 yet. Looks like the Thai shops are selling the Chinease version. Check on the position of the date window/crown and hand size can tell more. Can't make a 100% judgement on these observations as the pictures are to blur.

Its my believe they are chinese, but i also believe that most watches assembled or parts come from china.

I dont really believe the made in taiwan or whatever stories. But like i said thats my opinion.

I drop by nah piek once in a while, talk to the man and last saturday he told me he dont sell the @ 12 because in his opinion to many problems with the movements.

Could be so, dont forget i am a noob right, just started this addictive hobby.

Do you guys believe all the parts MBW watches are made of do not come from china but somewhere else?

Really interested to know what you believe?