When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WTB: Bentley 6.75 ASAP like this one! But from where?

chompawompa

I am in love with the Bentley 6.75 that a member of the forums Shultz did. I have tried to PM him numerous time and unfortunately I cant get a response from him so I am now doing this. I want the exact watch he has with the Service, lume and chieftang's AR, but I want it new. I want everything the same but I want the chrome band instead of leather.

Who do I contact to get this watch?

How long will it take me to get it once ordered?

I am new to the site and have searched around but I'm just not getting it or understand who I order from. Any help like a link or website or anything would be greatly appreciated. Here is the link to his review on the watch I want.

By the way...is this a legit rep?? Or will I be getting called out by the managers at my work for wearing an obvious rep?

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=84493

168d1ed.jpg

2r4jrcy.jpg

vdieu1.jpg

vqt79g.jpg

313jhqb.jpg

Thanks in advance..

Edited by chompawompa

hey,

he had said that he got this rep from Silix. also , he made a notice "i went for the big pack"... and then he had listed what mods were done to the stock rep which were: Service, lume and chieftang's outstanding ar. ...

which means this rep is not Out the box rep, he had taken an out of the box rep and did the extra things to make it that nice.

i think this means:

1. get this rep in good quality stock.

2. get it serviced, lumed and Double ARed (service & lume by The Zigmeister , and cheiftang AR i think)

this way you will hopefully get the same result.

hope this helps :)

db1

P.S: i am my self waiting for a rep to arrive from silix, had been waiting a month now! hopefully he will ship the watch to me over the next week.

hey,

he had said that he got this rep from Silix. also , he made a notice "i went for the big pack"... and then he had listed what mods were done to the stock rep which were: Service, lume and chieftang's outstanding ar. ...

which means this rep is not Out the box rep, he had taken an out of the box rep and did the extra things to make it that nice.

i think this means:

1. get this rep in good quality stock.

2. get it serviced, lumed and Double ARed (service & lume by The Zigmeister , and cheiftang AR i think)

this way you will hopefully get the same result.

hope this helps :)

db1

P.S: i am my self waiting for a rep to arrive from silix, had been waiting a month now! hopefully he will ship the watch to me over the next week.

So I have to order the watch from silix, then send it to The Zigmeister to get the service and lume and then cheiftang for the AR? Seems like a lot to go through and a few month process. Correct? Do you think I would get the same results Shultz did? I think this rep looks good but does everyone else think this is a good rep or will it get noticed as a rep?

Maybe I should just buy his watch and change the band and call it a day.

If you read this Shultz PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME!

By the way...is this a legit rep?? Or will I be getting called out by the managers at my work for wearing an obvious rep?

Depends - if you're wearing $7K watch at work while making $30K a year, it's pretty damn obvious the watch is a rep, no matter how accurate it is.

Speaking of fake Bentleys, I was out to lunch and saw a rather ghetto-looking fella (saggy pants, basketball shoes, xxxxxl sweatshirt) walking around with his sleeve rolled up, flaunting his chinatown special iced out bentley on white rubber diver pro. Don't be that guy...

So I have to order the watch from silix, then send it to The Zigmeister to get the service and lume and then cheiftang for the AR? Seems like a lot to go through and a few month process. Correct? Do you think I would get the same results Shultz did? I think this rep looks good but does everyone else think this is a good rep or will it get noticed as a rep?

Maybe I should just buy his watch and change the band and call it a day.

If you read this Shultz PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME!

yeah just buy his watch i em sure its that simple,seems you are a custom to getting all things handed to you easy :rolleyes:

He may think you are stalking him :D

Many of us mod our reps at great expense and time.

Invest what you think is worth it for your own satisfaction.

You can get 80% or so accurate for the $300 the rep will cost.

If you want to get to 90% accurate may cost you another $600 for the next 10% if you get my drift.

This is not worth it to most, but that is your own call.

The last 10% is never obtainable and requires buying the gen.

Realize those facts, do some research on the forum and don't PM any member unless it is very important!

I don't recommend modding your first rep by the way. Maybe the 3rd after you have read and researching all that the forum has to over for a few month stretch.

Cheers,

M

He may think you are stalking him :D

Many of us mod our reps at great expense and time.

Invest what you think is worth it for your own satisfaction.

You can get 80% or so accurate for the $300 the rep will cost.

If you want to get to 90% accurate may cost you another $600 for the next 10% if you get my drift.

This is not worth it to most, but that is your own call.

The last 10% is never obtainable and requires buying the gen.

Realize those facts, do some research on the forum and don't PM any member unless it is very important!

I don't recommend modding your first rep by the way. Maybe the 3rd after you have read and researching all that the forum has to over for a few month stretch.

Cheers,

M

You say don't PM any member on the forum unless its important. I don't think you understand, he is selling the watch and has been trying to sell it and everyone on his post is telling him to ANSWER HIS PM'S!!!!!!!!! ITS IMPORTANT AND I WANT TO BUY THIS WATCH SO I PM'D HIM!

He are right I didn'tundertsnad that part, for that I apologize.

But fact is there are multiple members interested it seems so be prepared for a let down if you don't get it.

If you don't theonlyoptions will require buying one andmodding it the same way which will take money, time and patience.

Cheers,

M