When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Are there any forum modders left who will do a dw change?

knemeth@e-metier.com

Does anyone know of any of the modders who post on the board who will do a Date Wheel change? I have PM most of them and most will not work on A7750's any more. I got a DW for my modded 187 and want to get it installed. This watch actually keeps better time than most of my gen's so I definately want someone who knows what they are doing so the movement doesn't get messed up. Any help would be appreciated.

K

Bueller? Bueller? Come on guys I know someone knows who can and will do a date wheel change.

K

Does anyone know of any of the modders who post on the board who will do a Date Wheel change? I have PM most of them and most will not work on A7750's any more. I got a DW for my modded 187 and want to get it installed. This watch actually keeps better time than most of my gen's so I definately want someone who knows what they are doing so the movement doesn't get messed up. Any help would be appreciated.

K