When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Submariner style dial - no writing

Guest foxint

Guys,

I am a new guy on the block. Just thought I would ask for a couple of things that I haev been looking for. If that is not cool let me know.

Being Australian I suppose I should be able to get away with lots of things sinece we are hagging upside down at the ar&^ end of the world. G'day from Dan....

I have a little project and in need of Submariner styled dials no branding. My Chinese man has let me down - well he is not talkignt o me and nothign has arrived in the post. Well I am still waitign for my 5 Enicar crowns I bought 4 months ago. Still I am crossing fingers.

Any version will do as long has it has no writing on it. Plus it has to have dial feet and a date window (optional) for ETA2824-2. So not a pure replica - I hope that is OK. So depending on what I get will depend on date loupe of not - but I was hoping for a date loupe.

I suppose I can do lots of things since you are all safe in bed - just joking...

AMAZING!!!

Great fast result - only my email alert di tno work - but 10 out of 10 forthe results thanks.

I am new so I do not know Homer. I also looked at the dealers reviews - they were great, but I could ot for the life of me fidn the web links or the URL's for their site. I suppose since I am new they really stick out to those who know where to look.

So I would like to meet this Homer.

regards

Dan

Sir,

Thanks for the link. I have seen these too expensive for my budget. My Chinese guy was quoting USD2.00. This should be about the money as they are all over the place beign used for copy watches. I have bought special manufacture daisl for USD4.00, but they take about 4 weeks and you have to order 100.

I was quoted USD128.00 plus 65.00 postage from a referred seller on eBay. Out of the box.

So I still recond USD2.00-3.00 is on the money.

regards

Dan

Thanks. I think I have got it.

I am still finding it difficutl to get links r emails. Especially to trusted dealer. Not hat I am in the market for too many things. I have also seemed to have made a mistake on the email contact as I have received no emails regardin the responses. Well I will have to do better.

I di dnto find Homers webste but I got an email in the UK

regards

Dan

• 1 month later...

I have a couple if you are prepared to reposition the dial feet, pm me if you are interested

I have three sterile watches from Homer. One is the GMT II and the other two are subs. They are excellent pieces of work! Also, Andy's sterile dials are great, I have two of them.

Cheers...