When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling from Euro Timez

koflar

As one of many new to the world of replicas I am looking for high quality Breitling replicas. I have read many forums and find this one to be one of the best. I have stumbled across the dealer Euro Timez. I have looked at their BR-EV-044 (http://www.eurotimez.com/page65/page91/page345/page231/page231.html)

Does anyone have anything to say about Euro Timez and/or this particular model.

Any comments will be highly appreciated.

One of the advantages buying from this dealer is that I can get from Europe which will remove the hazzle of the customs.

As one of many new to the world of replicas I am looking for high quality Breitling replicas. I have read many forums and find this one to be one of the best. I have stumbled across the dealer Euro Timez. I have looked at their BR-EV-044 (http://www.eurotimez.com/page65/page91/page345/page231/page231.html)

Does anyone have anything to say about Euro Timez and/or this particular model.

Any comments will be highly appreciated.

One of the advantages buying from this dealer is that I can get from Europe which will remove the hazzle of the customs.

You found yourself the best and coolest watch forum around. We have some of the best, and most informative posts, writers and photographers around...including the gen forums. You may have stumbled ont he site...but with Eurotimez, you didn't stumble on a collector/dealer. The dealers recommended on this site are recommended after an established track record of providing reasonable pricing, quality product and customer support. So you can buy with a reasonable amount of confidence. Remember...it's an illegal counterfeit market based in China...so there is always risk.

Read my Noob Guide pinned in the Introductions section. It WILL help you get up and running quickly and save you MONTHS of searching for info.

Read the Breitling guide for reviews on the BCE (Chronomat Evo). The one that Chris (Eurotimez) supplies is the same as what the other collectors can get so the reviews will apply (it's great quality).

Read, search, learn, share. That's what it's about...and have fun.

I am waiting since 2 weeks on an answer from them, looks like I need to search for another dealer

He's not been on the ball of late.......... PT might be your best bet for the moment.

Patience is a virtue - Chris managed to source me four of the best reps I have received even during the turmoil that he is going through.

There is sufficient testimony on this forum that will attest to Chris's customer service and ability to source great reps, but if money is burning a hole in your pocket - then off you go.

In England we have a saying that may well translate to other countries'. ' A fool and his money are easily parted'.

Take your time and when you are in possession of all the information you need, you can then make an informed choice.

Otherwise do what I and I am sure what many others done before they found RWG - Go out and spend an enormous amount of money after listening to all the AAAA+++ grade [censored], when if you bought from one of the dealers here, you would have the same, if not better for half the price that you will inevitably end up paying.

My opinion of course, but I learnt the hard way and I only want to save you from that painful experience.

StevieJay is also correct that PT is another good dealer.