When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone tried this site for clothes?

fitmic

Ok I don't want anyone to think I am trying to stifle competition here but I need to warn you that the prices here look far to cheap.

By this I mean that my supplier owns the factory where they make the goods I sell and they can't come close to these prices, either the quality of these goods must be very low or the whole site is just another get rich quick set up.

Ken

Ok I don't want anyone to think I am trying to stifle competition here but I need to warn you that the prices here look far to cheap.

By this I mean that my supplier owns the factory where they make the goods I sell and they can't come close to these prices, either the quality of these goods must be very low or the whole site is just another get rich quick set up.

Ken

hey i'm from australia too! you're a dealer?

Ken

Why the heck should Chinese jeans or dress shirts cost more than $20 or dress shirts more than $12? Don't tell me it's because of the expensive trademark violations printed on them! I am not familiar with this site, but the prices are not a red flag.

Why the heck should Chinese jeans or dress shirts cost more than $20 or dress shirts more than $12? Don't tell me it's because of the expensive trademark violations printed on them! I am not familiar with this site, but the prices are not a red flag.

You think the prices are not a red flag Doc?

Find another legitimate site with these prices then

We have also had numerous reports from members who have paid more than these prices at the markets in China.

However I have done my civil duty and warned everyone if someone wants to purchase from there then my minds at ease.

Ken

Ken

at least he told you that he owns the little sweat shop (which I doubt, but thats just my personal opinion and does not mean jack, maybe I'm totally wrogn, even if I'm not, it doesnt really matter, does it?), and I also don't think that chinese production prices are higher than on the website, HOWEVER (!) I think this site is a huge scam, simply because the prices might still be over production costs (a t-shirt cots less than 1$ in china, a pair of genuine (!) pumas costs 2.50$ in production), BUT it's sheer impossible to get those prices on the internet.

I would stay FAAAR away. Believe me, cheap, chinese and website? it's 99.9% a scam. I would bet money on it. If you are really into fake clothing stick with kenberg

not sure if it's a scam site

yes, the prices advertised is low; but i could buy the same stuff in HK or Shenzhen (china) for half their prices or lower. B)

e.g. those polo tees they have on the site can be purchased for about US$4 :D

Edited by JCYL