When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

xxxWatches.com

Guest poutses

Guest poutses

Just want to vouch for this site. It's NOT a scam site. My friend recommended it to me after he bought a Panerai from there. I purchased a Chopard Mille Miglia Speed Black 2, a Graham Superchrono, and an Oris Carlos Coste LE. All watches were high quality. I couldn't tell that any were fake except for the Chopard which had the 24h hand misplaced by 1 hour. Also the Oris originally comes with the metal strap. This one comes with a genuine Oris rubber strap. The watches took about a week to arrive. They keep up on communication, usually responding to less than a day. All sales are final though, that means you can't return them if you don't like them (if there is damage to the watch then they will take it back and send you a new one). I also emailed them for a watch request (I'd looooove to get a nice Blancpain replica) but they don't do custom orders unless you order a minimum of 300 watches (probably so they can get their hands on a real one for comparison).

Anyway, just posting this cause I searched them on this site and saw some sour reviews. Hope this helps

Edited by TwoTone
Spam Link Removed...

i bought one from them. was fine for me. not sure what the big deal is

They never sent me a watch, but then I never sent them any money. No big deal either ;)

And to think, when I saw the title xxxwatches I thought it was another girls, girls girls thread with the pictures on the watches. Oh well, time to keep searching. :D