When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help with Repairs!

xxl17

Not a happy camper this morning. My UPO fell of a table and one of the numeral markers fell off. Does anyone know anyone in the NYC area that could put that back on for me? I would do it myself but being brand new at this I don't have any of the equipment needed. Please help, this is my first rep and I love it! I would also be willing to send it off to someone to fix if anyone would be willing to take on this small project. Thanks

AD

Not a happy camper this morning. My UPO fell of a table and one of the numeral markers fell off. Does anyone know anyone in the NYC area that could put that back on for me? I would do it myself but being brand new at this I don't have any of the equipment needed. Please help, this is my first rep and I love it! I would also be willing to send it off to someone to fix if anyone would be willing to take on this small project. Thanks

AD

Nobody?

Try a shopping mall or Chinatown watch place that does repairs. Talk to them, and see if they would be willing to work on a replica watch. They will likely call it fake...whatever. Just tell them what you need done. Most would be willing to work on a gen ETA movement if you have them...but likely most will not be qualified to work on chronograph movements like a 7750. Dial repairs like this are simple though...

Don't be turned off if they give a lecture about how crappy fakes are. Many can't appreciate the quality of the watches we get.

Do a search for NYC watchmakers...it's been discussed a number of times. Try different variants of "New York", "NYC", etc...