When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New member, joined looking for Franck Muller Color Dreams

Mr. Right

Hi,

I originally stumbled on this forum looking for Franck mueller watches, but since then have bought other stuff. I'm in the process of buying from Ken and I'm looking at IWC watches as well.

I have a question though. I've checked Silix and Josh and some other sites, and CANNOT find this Color dreams crazy hours watch from Franck Muller. I can find it with one color, black or white, but not the multi color like

CrazyRep-Crayons.jpg

If you could help me find it for a cheap price, it would make my day! I appreciate all the help I can get. Thank you.

Mr Right

I replied by PM as well...but for the record, I picked mine up from Jay. He may not have it on his site, but if you send him, or other collectors a pic of the watch you want, they should be able to source it. It may take 1-2 weeks or more depending...to source the one you want, but they can get it.

Be careful of the one you want. There are a couple versions of it. I think the one from Andrew has the long-serifed #1, as opposed to the short serifed one on my version pictured above. FM used both fonts on various watches, hence the confusion. It's cheap.

The leather strap is junk...but the buckle is alright and branded.

Hey, That' a good link! i also found some from trustytime.

http://www.tt88time.com/index.php?main_pag...e29e7d9c9c25060

This link right there. I was wondering which link had the better replica, e.g. like the one in the photo I linked in the topic? It would be really awesome if I could purchase it by the end of tonight. Does anyone have any input?