When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Remembering 2008 Contest ..

lanikai

Ok the raffle Meister needs to wrap up 2008 with something special .. so this is what I came up with.. trying to tie everything into one contest ... mutli tasking is a must in my business :huh:

Where was I,,, lost my train of thought"s ..... :o oh yeah :D:D ... This thread may be edited to add.. if I have any epiphanies .. (not likely, but one can hope)

The Best "Remembering 2008" post (pic) will win a BCE V2.. SS/Black Dial... (never worn.. I was saving it for a raffle.. my own collection).. and it will come with a never used Lello Date Wheel

Modded watches.. or Unmodded ... And quality and originality of the pic will count

The watch and DW will be auctioned off (or the winner may choose to keep it) .. especially if you are outside of CONUS .. The money will be turned into a "gift Certificate" with the Dealer that has contributed the most to making RWG 2008 raffles a sucessful way to fund out cyber space..

Edit Add: Or you may just want the cash... :D .. also no entry fee... so get out your artistic thoughts and get busssyyyy

I will work on Pics later (of the BCE V2 and Lello DW) and post this in the raffle section.. and a notice in the GD section

I have to think about judges as I feel the Mods should participate .. So I will select an "impartial" panel of Judges ..

and the winning Post and or Pic will be represented in the Calendar to be worked on in 2009 ;)

So you thought I was going to post an ordinary "Remember 2008".. well,.. I'm not Normal.. :huh: ... more like the Mel Brooks.. "Young Frankenstein" .. brain of

"abi~normal".. :crazy:

Post your entries in the "Remembering 2008 thread , here... http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=87476

edit add: .. if you have already posted... post again..

... I may add more items to be sold or auctioned for a bigger cash or GC prize.. B)B)

in the event of a tie ... you never know... all prizes will be split.. half a watch each :)

Platinum or Supporting Member only .. to participate in the contest portion of the rem. 2008

Does the pic have to be of a watch from 2008? Do unbranded/steriles count? So we just post them in the thread?

It is a "remembering 2008 .. Ok I'll add some grace time.. 07 to 08,... no unbranded steriles.. no castrated watches please .. this will be an annual contest and rememberance ..