When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Patek Philippe Aquanut Quartz

does anyone know if they make a WHITE PP qauanaut quatz with NO diamonds?

I don't think so... that would defeat the whole purpose of an Aquanaut "Luce" as they call it.

This looks like a rep of the 4961 A

Here is the gen, if you ask me, the markers look a little crooked too :unsure:

4961_3.jpg

I think the grey hour markers are going to be the biggest tell... but it could just be a photo reflection.

Edited by Corgi

I don't think so... that would defeat the whole purpose of an Aquanaut "Luce" as they call it.

This looks like a rep of the 4961 A

Here is the gen, if you ask me, the markers look a little crooked too :unsure:

4961_3.jpg

I think the grey hour markers are going to be the biggest tell... but it could just be a photo reflection.

Actually the watch is a rep off the 5067 and it has the same specs as the gen.As far as the dial i think it looks spot on to gen exept the crown that belongs to the 5069. :D

Best Regards

I have been to the MBK mall and saw this watch during my last year's Thailand trip. The watch is perfect in its construction and the back of the watch does not show the movement: which is the same as the original.

However, with all the crystals, people easier regonizes that its a super expensive watch and my wife is not a big fan of diamonds on watch. She only likes BIG diamonds.

Thats why after having my first CN PP Aquanaut, I am thinking of upgrading the Aquanaut to the MBW version so I can have a correct date font. Its a watch thats too comfortable to wear. So I need to try hard and find a stainless steel version so she can give up her GEN cartier porsha.