When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

a los que hablan espa

trodat

Please stick to our forum language: English!

Rolexman, if you are going to be so strict about preserving the English language for the Forum you should first edit the quote from Narikaa you have as your signature. It is not proper English. ("easily" instead of "easy")

I don't know where it says that the Forum language can only be English, by the way.

Amigo: no s

Varios miembros del foro este han hablado de esa replica de IWC, suele a dar muchos problemas por la modificacion de segundos en la posicion de "6'

Mejor busquate otro IWC que te guste. Bienvenido!!

English:

Various memebrs of this forum have spoekn in regards to that IWC replica (Porto chrono) and seems to be problematic due to the modifications for the seconds at "6".

Better look for another IWC that you like..Welcome aboard!!!!!

P.S. There should be no need for a translation, but I realize it can be rude at times to speak a different language infront of people who don't understand.

If a mod would like to clarify any policy (if any) on language...by all means.

Rolexman, if you are going to be so strict about preserving the English language for the Forum you should first edit the quote from Narikaa you have as your signature. It is not proper English. ("easily" instead of "easy")

I don't know where it says that the Forum language can only be English, by the way.

Amigo: no s

Guys,

Sure there are rules but it's also nice to help.

As long as an english translation is posted, using another language to start to gather contacts with national members is ok with me.

Then the conversation can continue via PMs.

Cheers

Stephane

Don't be a smartass! I didn't say he had to post in correct English. He initially posted in only Spanish and added the English translation afterwards.

Rule# 10 of our forum rules:

[10] - All publicly displayed messages are limited to the English language. This includes posts, titles, signatures, and any attachments or other forms of public display.

Yep, I've read them. I see there are also some rules which make refference to the use of insults or swearwords like "smartass"...

I would still edit your signature, though. For Shakespeare's sake.

Yep, I've read them. I see there are also some rules which make refference to the use of insults or swearwords like "smartass"...

I would still edit your signature, though. For Shakespeare's sake.

Smartass is not swearword. [censored] is! You better watch your tone before commenting on my signature. Because it clearly displays the amount of time and effort I stick into this community, which can't be said about you! So please be wise and reframe your comments before I report your ass!

Smartass is not swearword. [censored] is! You better watch your tone before commenting on my signature. Because it clearly displays the amount of time and effort I stick into this community, which can't be said about you! So please be wise and reframe your comments before I report your ass!

Well, but I do see that you edited it... :p

My dear Rolexman, judging by the tone of your second and third post in this thread I cannot be surprised of the first one. Education is something perfectly compatible with dedicating time and effort into this and into any other community. I suggest you learn some. Will you report this request as "offensive"? :rolleyes:

Well, but I do see that you edited it... :p

My dear Rolexman, judging by the tone of your second and third post in this thread I cannot be surprised of the first one. Education is something perfectly compatible with dedicating time and effort into this and into any other community. I suggest you learn some. Will you report this request as "offensive"? :rolleyes:

This bull has gone on for long enough. It's totally off topic and because you are clearly the smartest of us two I will let you have the last word.