When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

rolex daytona

TABLAZO

They are as common as house flies. All of the Rolex collectors sell them (check the Collectors' forums).

Thank you for your reply. I looked at the links recommended by the forum and I do not see the version of rolex daytona 2008. Just what I've seen in eta911.com, but nobody knows this site and I don 't trust.

Thank you and greetings

the best tip i have to add just for a precaution:

be careful ordering from web sites you dont know! these scam sites pop on the web like mushrooms, be carefull, they either either overcharge you for a "swiss" watch which will actualy come with an asian copy, or sometimes they dont send any watch at all! or if you're lucky- they will charge you a big price for a "Swiss grade" (lol) watch and send you a cheapo' canal st rep.

i advice you to look around the forums first before ordering a rep, look at our forum's trusted dealers listing, and buy only from a trusted dealer.

this way you avoid being scammed, and get what you pay for.

im currently waiting for a daytona in the mail my self :)

good luck =]

I looked at the links recommended by the forum and I do not see the version of rolex daytona 2008. Just what I've seen in eta911.com, but nobody knows this site and I don 't trust.

I assume you mean this 1

20081205122025b.jpg

Not my cup of tea, but I am sure our collectors will have it soon, if not already. If you are in a hurry, you might order it from eta911 & report back here with pics & a review. With a bit of luck, you might actually receive a watch that looks something like the watch pictured on their site.

I assume you mean this 1

20081205122025b.jpg

Not my cup of tea, but I am sure our collectors will have it soon, if not already. If you are in a hurry, you might order it from eta911 & report back here with pics & a review. With a bit of luck, you might actually receive a watch that looks something like the watch pictured on their site.

I assume you mean this 1

Thank you for your reply.

I like the clock is on the following link, and I would like to see if any of our suppliers have it, I would know.

Thank you

http://eta911.com/shop/image_big.php?image...&number=705