When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello all - new to the wide Rep world!

Use the search tool...and ye shall find. I remember a Patek guide that came out not too long ago. You might start scanning in the Other Brands area for it...and use the search tool for that subsection.

Welcome aboard. The Patek reps of note are the Aquanut and the Nautilus. If you are not needing exceptionally accurate ones but still want a beautiful watch, any of the dressier lines are still quite nice watches (e.g. Calatrava).

Welcome to the best corner on the web for watch enthusiasts - replica AND genuine on the web. You will find as muh if not more watch knbowledge here than anywhere else on the web - including many genuine watch forums. If there is Patek info you need, you have come to the right place and there are several decent Patek reps as I recall as well as satisfied owners. I'm not much of a Patek guy, but be sure to search for the threads about them and ask lots of questions to those who have posted pics as owners. That will be a good starting point. As for dealers, stick with the ones approved here and you will be OK. The few available decent quaity Patek's are no doubt made by just one or two factories and as such, most dealers here will be sourcing the same goods. Good luck and happy hunting!