When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

buying rep from australia

gpat

Im wanting to get myself a xmas present and i thought it might be prudent to buy my 1st rep from an aussie from this site. Im running outta time to get one here by xmas through customs. Im not too concerned about any particular watch at the moment as i have learned from here in a matter of just hours that there are.......so many watches.........so few dollars....so the bug has bitten and hard.... if you have any watches youd like to part with from our great land down unda id love to see them.

thanx

Oh and if u got anything like this I would be most pleased

post-18721-1229011100_thumb.jpg

Edited by gpat

:rolleyes: Well there's one Oz left in the sunshine state, with maybe 20 (early) reps, who may be persuaded to move one or more on. Think there is a Masterpiece, Cartier, couple of Omega fantasies, in the "quality"box, and a plethora of Tags, Rx and the like, in the "bargain basement", Canal St box!

(Actually just checked & there's even a Movado Museum and a really early Pam ( which needs to go in the Canal St box!)

Offshore

Well there you go. Question answered. Good to see another Aussie on the forum mate. Where in Oz are you? If it's SE QLD that will make four at least when rc42 turns up in Feb. And isn't there someone up on the Sunshine Coast? Mate if you buy from Josh within the next few days you should get your watch by Xmas. EMS doesn't slow nearly as much as the post over the holidays 'specialy at the CN end. Customs clearence thru BNE takes an average of two hours for my stuff. I'ts in the mail or at the PO for collection the next day. From Josh you shopuld have it inside a week. Email him and ask what the odds are. Others can proberley sugest dealers allmost as quick.

Regards, Col.