When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

US Watch Collectors

BUCKNHANK

Are there any RWG Collectors in the US that we can order from?

( Credit card or PayPal? )

Having trouble with wiring money to China.

Please advise.

Thank's for your help.

There is at least one, but he is sort of persona non-grata around here because he apparently steals Joshua's pictures. His prices are high but the quality that I received (more than two years ago now) is good. He does take paypal. The guy doesn't really ship from the U.S. so much as he is a drop shipper. The advantage that you gain is paypal primarily.

If you want to go with a recommended dealer, Chris (Eurotimez) takes paypal and he has an excellent reputation. A friend ordered from Chris and was generally pleased with the whole experience. My watchmaker looked at the friends watch and indicated that the watch did, most likely, contain a genuine ETA movement.

Paul aka Pam111 doesnt ship from the US. hes in China......

Eurotimez hasnt responded to anyone since his "offline time" which was supposed to end on the 5th of this month.....

You can use a CC thru Josh and the like. Dont worry if your card # gets stolen your CC company will help you out.

FWIW I've ordered thru Josh a few times with no issues.

I respectfully disagree with your assertion that you shouldn't worry if your credit card gets stolen. Having your card stolen is hell. While it is true that you won't have to pay for any fradulent charges, you have to figure out what were and what were not your legitimate charges. That process will go on for awhile and is very difficult. Moreover, having your credit card number stolen can lead to identity which makes the aforementioned credit card theft seem like a day at the beach. If I was going the Joshua route, I'd buy one of those prepaid visa or mastercard accounts.

I respectfully disagree with your assertion that you shouldn't worry if your credit card gets stolen. Having your card stolen is hell. While it is true that you won't have to pay for any fradulent charges, you have to figure out what were and what were not your legitimate charges. That process will go on for awhile and is very difficult. Moreover, having your credit card number stolen can lead to identity which makes the aforementioned credit card theft seem like a day at the beach. If I was going the Joshua route, I'd buy one of those prepaid visa or mastercard accounts.

Thank you for the input. That is the way I was feeling. I'm new to this, so any help is greatly appreciated!