When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Louis Theroux - African Hunting Party

Dani

I now that 75 to 80% of all hunters coming to this game areas where people breed all kind of animals for killing are Americans can anyone explain this?

I do see all hunters that kills for fun or for the pride trophy as stupid, but i see many of this Americans comes from places like Ohio maybe that explains it?

Maybe i em wrong i don't think all Americans are stupid but i do think many are sorry if that offends i think my thoughts is shared amongst most Europeans maybe stupid is wrong word ignorant is maybe better.

Am i also wrong to think that people that kills any kind of animal whit no remorse are dangerous people? maybe that explains the ease of killing that many have in the US my refs of fact US prison statistic. :rolleyes:

Search youtube on game hunting see have many are Americans of the vids you see -_-

i think hunting in general is ok to keep numbers down but to travel to other country's for a [censored] trophy omg so sicking.

Then again i don't even buy exotic straps or support it..

The Americans i now 95% i regards as smart people and good people, so maybe its have the Americans are portraited that is the fault?

I like to now.

Cheers