When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

W W Watches

paralizer

Had a link in my gmail ads to this site recently: "http://www.XXXXXXXXXXX.......link removed by mod.

It's hella suspicious saying that watches are "GUARANTEED 100% authentic, has ORIGINAL SERIAL NUMBERS and is shipped in FACTORY-FRESH, BRAND NEW, UNWORN condition with ALL manufacturer documentation and packaging. Package contains watch manufacturer's certificate of authenticity (if such certificate is applicable, and provided by the manufacturer), tags, stickers, boxes, and user manuals . "

Yet some further digging on the FAQ page shows " You may be amazed by some of the pictures we have up on our website. Because of their quality, you might think they are from catalogs of the genuine watch. But that is NOT true! We guarantee 100% that all pictures taken from our site are actual pictures of our replicas watches! The watches look exactly as represented in the pictures, and we never, ever use anyone else's pictures, or pictures of the genuine watch."

and even further "What is the difference between best watches and the real watches? A best watch is a watch made similar to that of the real brand ones, except, at a much lower cost. A real Rolex can go up to hundreds of thousands of dollars, but you can get a watch similar to that one, for only a few hundred dollars. This allows the normal everyday person to be able to look and feel classy, without having to actually spend such ridiculous amounts of money on it."

Prices seem similar to what other sites are selling but I see some models that I haven't seen repped before and they look magnificent. HAVE to be pictures of the gens

Has anyone bought from here in the past? It's clear whoever typed their site uses English as a second language. Scares the hell out of me, but boy would I like their blancpain reps if they look that great.