When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Extraordinary Skyland Blacksteel

condemore

Thanks for the cool pics !!.. the DLC is by far the best coating to hit the market .. IMO..

I used sand paper to take down the rubber .. the buckle is the correct mm size .. but the strap is .05 mm too wide.. easy to take it down a little.. then use acetone to smooth the sides again.. you can't tell after sanding.. otherwise it becomes troublesome to put on and off..

Live Strong and Wear it Well !!

Thanks for the cool pics !!.. the DLC is by far the best coating to hit the market .. IMO..

I used sand paper to take down the rubber .. the buckle is the correct mm size .. but the strap is .05 mm too wide.. easy to take it down a little.. then use acetone to smooth the sides again.. you can't tell after sanding.. otherwise it becomes troublesome to put on and off..

Live Strong and Wear it Well !!

Hi master lanikai, thanks for your words and for the advice. As I'm a complete disaster using the sand paper I'm afraid to screw all the band, so I've been pushing the rubber firmly and now it has sit completely.

My opinion is that the older rubber strap is softer and more comfortable, but this smells as vanilla, very sweet.

Regards

Condemore

Hi master lanikai, thanks for your words and for the advice. As I'm a complete disaster using the sand paper I'm afraid to screw all the band, so I've been pushing the rubber firmly and now it has sit completely.

My opinion is that the older rubber strap is softer and more comfortable, but this smells as vanilla, very sweet.

Regards

Condemore

:) .. you are right.. the older strap is far softer.. the new divers strap looks good though

I must say C .. you "NAILED" the true "in person" look in your pics.. I keep coming back and admiring you images.. !!! the soft lighting is spectacular.. hope you have more of these beautiful images to post..

:) .. you are right.. the older strap is far softer.. the new divers strap looks good though

I must say C .. you "NAILED" the true "in person" look in your pics.. I keep coming back and admiring you images.. !!! the soft lighting is spectacular.. hope you have more of these beautiful images to post..

Your desires are orders for me, Master.

Here you are some more posters, this time a little smaller. By the way lacenta is a spanish dealer.

0384.jpg

0441.jpg

0489.jpg

0506.jpg

0517.jpg

0529.jpg

0531.jpg

0538.jpg

0548.jpg