When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Skeleton Corum Bubble

Guest Sql_pl

OK, maybe i am up for too long as it is already 3 am here but even though I would never imagine myself writing this I just found a hot looking Corum Bubble watch!

Look at this:

DSCN2963%20.jpg

DSCN2965.jpg

DSCN2974.jpg

DSCN2961.jpg

DSCN2967.jpg

I have to say that for a bit over $4k it looks extremely well and very much in style of some Richard Mille or AP Concept watches....

Cool!

Great looking watch

My....that is a nice watch. Just kidding, I have one and its one of my favs. The corum skeleton was a limited production model (about 1100 made) and is no longer produced (stopped in 2006 or early 2007, i believe). As a matter of fact, Corum has recently discontinued the entire bubble line. The AR on corums are really nice and the super thick sapphire is very distinctive. Corums with lume glow like a torch since there is sooo much area for the superlume application. I'd highly recommend one :)

Its so hard to take decent pics because of the sapphire distortion.

-bosk

i have a gen bubble - the skeleton is an awesome version of this watch. I have the quartz version - i got it new for 900

i think you can find these in the 2k range.

but having tried it on, its very cool - if i could trade mine for one it would be this one.

i love my bubble - for some reason, i don't wear it often enough