When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where To Buy Super Avenger

TenJed69

Josh and Precious Time both have it for $328, plus $30 shipping. Anywhere cheaper or with better service? If not, which of these is most likely to offer the best service? Before I order I'm going to email and ask if they'll pick me out one with a good lume job, as I hear some can be sloppy (and my BCE from Ruby had very sloppy lume :() - is one more likely to do this than the other?

Thanks

Josh and Precious Time both have it for $328, plus $30 shipping. Anywhere cheaper or with better service? If not, which of these is most likely to offer the best service? Before I order I'm going to email and ask if they'll pick me out one with a good lume job, as I hear some can be sloppy (and my BCE from Ruby had very sloppy lume :() - is one more likely to do this than the other?

Thanks

They both drop ship. You might be better off buying a used one. I saw one on RG just today for $250. They come around here from time to time as well.

Ah, thanks. Are there any dealers who don't, and who stock this watch? If I bought used it would have to be in Europe - UK here, so need to avoid customs. Plus I'd prefer it in new condition really.

Hi TenJed69,

Try http://www.precioustime-uk.com/ I've ordered one from them as I'm based in the UK. They also QC the watch before shipping. :D

You could try Pure time, although I dont know if he drops ship, someone will have to fill you in on that

Thanks, but it doesn't look like he stocks the Super Avenger. I may just go with one of the drop-shipping (if this is true) dealers - I don't think the sloppy lume is such a big deal from the pictures I've seen, though someone may correct me.

Here's a question: when I bought my last rep from Ruby, she emailed me several digital photos of my watch prior to shipping. Do Precious Time/Josh do this? If so, does that mean that the factory, not them, takes the pics and emails them to the dealer for forwarding to the customer?