When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi...I just Joined today!

Hi folks, I just joined today....and I already have what may be a first stupid question but Im trying to put everything into perspective because the rep watch scene is a new hobby for me and I have been doing alot of research and reading on my own. So here goes the question:

What's the difference between this forum, and repgeeks forum and replica-watch forum. I have joined all of them to get as much information as possible, but is there a reason to be members of all 3, and are most members here, also members there, and vice versa?? I apologize if this is an inappropriate or just dumb question but I want to make sure Im not missing the signifigance of anything. Are there different specialties between the forums. etc?

Btw, I just bought my first rep a Breitling Super Avenger with Asian Vajolex 7750 28.8 beats and it stopped working 2 days after recieving it...LOL. How's that for an initiation into the rep world? :)

Here's my pic the day prior...when I was a happy camper

RicoSA3.jpg

RicoSA4.jpg

Hi Ricco and welcome to RWG. :)

As to your question...

What's the difference between this forum, and repgeeks forum and replica-watch forum.

Well many members will talk about content but in reality the main difference is just the URL's, we are all closely interlinked and indeed have an Inter Forum cooperation section hosted on this site.

As you noted all three forum's share many of the same members yet after a time you will notice that they all have their own feel, some members wont venture away from their forum as they are comfortable with what they already have, others will travel to all forums to make sure they don't miss any important information that may be posted on another site.

In the end it is really a case of what suits you as an individual, you can settle on one but you are more than welcome on all three.

Ken