When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Genuine Hublot Screwdriver

edgematic

I sent an e-mail to Hublot asking where to get a Hublot screwdriver (I know the dealers sell them and I knew Hublot send them out too). Got an e-mail back where they said they can send me one but they don't like to do it because of the waterproof thing...

I resent that I'm a collector and that it would not be a problem. So they sent me a screwdriver for free. Got it in 2 days.

I take it you did not tell them you collect reps though ;)

offcourse not...

I can just see Hublot customer support going "why did our inbox get flooded with requests for screwdrivers all of a sudden?".

Yep indeed, that's what I thought before posting... Just wanted to let you know.

Can we see pics? :)

Yep we better be careful as Hublot is really persistent in taking off Hublot reps, etc.. Most dealers websites before where shutdown and hope this won't happen in forums. As they know they only have the Big Bang model to be proud off. lol.

Hublot is the Los Del Rio of the horological community... but my question is... how long can you hear the Macarena before it becomes annoying?