When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Stay Away From This Strap At........

Defender110

just recieved a bunch of goodies and birthday gifts from PAul... super fast shipping and NO CUSTOMS issues! anyway stay away from the Breitling leather strap on deployment. the Clasp is AWESOME but the strap SUCKS big time... super flimsy and feels like soft plastic. :-( may be worth it for the deploy clasp... just add a custom or gen strap to this!

just recieved a bunch of goodies and birthday gifts from PAul... super fast shipping and NO CUSTOMS issues! anyway stay away from the Breitling leather strap on deployment. the Clasp is AWESOME but the strap SUCKS big time... super flimsy and feels like soft plastic. :-( may be worth it for the deploy clasp... just add a custom or gen strap to this!

And stay away from this dude on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/BREITLING-GENUINE-20mm...1QQcmdZViewItem

I bought a 24mm strap for my Bentley, based mostly on the engraved tang buckle, and a tang buckle is just about all I got. The leather is horrible and the color delivered was dark brown and not carmal colored as promised. Stay away big time unless the price is lowered to $9.99 ea!

And stay away from this dude on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/BREITLING-GENUINE-20mm...1QQcmdZViewItem

I bought a 24mm strap for my Bentley, based mostly on the engraved tang buckle, and a tang buckle is just about all I got. The leather is horrible and the color delivered was dark brown and not carmal colored as promised. Stay away big time unless the price is lowered to $9.99 ea!

Even the buckle looks butt ugly!!.... you can have a genuine one for approx. 15,-

Where? I've tried to source these accessories on the internet but without luck. I'd love to put one on the new strap I have coming from BOB which has a neutral buckle.

You local Breitling dealer of course. It is listed in the 2006 catalogue :yeah:

You can always shoot me a PM....

Edited by Rolexman