When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

One, Two, Buckle my...

RobbieG

Just sitting here marveling at the most elegantly finished dive watch I have ever seen at any price. It is just scary how well designed and finished these things are. I am also Vice President (Phoband is the President) of the UN MMD lobbyist organization to persuade WM9 to do a 1:1 replication of these in every dial variation. I would like to add a few colors to the arsenal. :1a:

UNwrist4.jpg

UN1b-1.jpg

Being Well into the Year... 2009, I'm bringing out one of my fav colours .. Blue ~ in the ST E. Pilot

stepilotblue007or7.jpg

Brought this out for a while from 06... come a long way baby... in such a short time :)

stepilotblue001vy6.jpg

I hope everyone had a great New Years Eve .. it must of been ... soooo quiet today :drunk: ... B)

That UN makes me so jealous...

This morning was really beautiful; it gave me a chance to snap some new pictures...

dsc01392gb4.jpg

Oversize picture to show off the high quality gen dial.

dsc01408dv8.jpg

The one thing that's starting to make me mad about this watch is that gold hands over a gold dial, while very "bling", are not very legible. When it's just a little dark I have to put this one right up to my face to read the time. You don't really get that problem on a Breitling, Omega, or even Sub...