When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

50th Anniversary Sub? Where?

m3man

OK, so I have been searching online for a while trying to find where to buy a good replica submariner and can't seem to get any straight answers.

I find sites that sell them, but then they have their own review sites and they can't be trusted.

I then find this site, and think oh a forum this will be good for information. However this forum is SOOO expansive I can't seem to find anything either. I tried to look in the dealer section but it just seems to be people and not really online websites. I then look in the dealer review section and got even more lost. Some dealers seem to be repair etc. I am just looking to purchase one.

I can easily find where "not" to buy your rolex, but I sure can't seem to find where "to" buy your replica Rolex.

Where is the best place to look on this site for reputable Rolex replica online sites???

This is my way of not asking what is the best place to buy your Rolex online. :)

There's supposedly a WM9 V.2 LV coming out which would ROK!!! According to BK it was supposed to be out this January but has been pushed back (Days? Weeks? Months? He didn't know how far back). Considering the quality of the regular WM9 V.2 I would assume that the LV varient would be equally awesome. It's KILLING me because I really want my WM9 NOW so I've ordered the standard, but I know when the LV comes out I'll kick myself for not having waited a little bit longer (unless it goes the way of the TT which is looking less and less likely to be produced from what I've heard).

you just joined a few hours ago.

spend some more time reading - give it a good week or so.

you will be rewarded with the knowledge within. It looks like alot - well it is alot.

on the other hand, if you just want 1 simple rep, and are not interested in being a watch collector - i would check the links ssection

They're all about the same and you won't get called out on any of them. The thing you need to worry about is QC and attention to detail. Since the dealers dropship that answers itself. So unless you are planning on having one built just pick whichever one you think is best.