When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

working on a new collection photo - 1 teaser inside

fotoman

so, i have gone through so much in my watch life, my web life and my real life since 2005

had i known that gathering the collection i now have was even a remote possibility a few years ago, well, i wouldnt have wasted so much money on crappy reps :) but seriously, i have an amazing collection, and a crazy amount of knowledge that i have enjoyed directly because of the forum and friends here. There are only 2 reps that i am waiting for to have all my holy grails - and i understand they are underway as projects. I'm thinking abouta few other fun watches here and there, but just to even be where i am, its crazy.

Well, i have also made great strides in photography due to the forum. I''m working on some photos now for my collection. I'm' not actually really happy with the one teaser i'm posting, but this is the direction i'm going in for sure.

with my nardin in the mail - i'm just not sure my watch world could get any better. In the real world i screwed up my back last week and am on tons of narcotics to keep myself from going nuts before i can have some medical procedures that will dull the pain. and for some rreason this morning i got a 2500 check from someone i don't know and who i have never heard of, very weird

heres a photo - :)

92471619pe4.jpg